Disney's Hotel Santa Fe gets Cars themed make over.

This is great news. Santa fe did really need a make over, lets hope the rooms are nice and bright as the Sante fe was really dark. We will love to stay here.

I think this is a great idea, but only if they do it properly. :thumbsup2 Hopefully there is more to come such as characters/props set up on the trails and re-naming/theming of the buildings, rather than just a new poster & bedsheets.

just got back from Santa Fe yesterday..........apart from the new billboard and some framed pictures on the walls theres nothing much else visible yet at the hotel. its still rather dark and in need of a spruce up. our room had cars bedsheet and some framed photos on the wall and that was it really.

im sure there'll be more improvements on the way!

Lucas will love this - looks like we may not be staying at our beloved Cheyenne on our next visit, though we will sneak in and play in the fort, and drink in the superior Red Garter Saloon :D

i took this a few days ago.....

disneylandparissept2010279.jpg

:earseek:

Am I reading this correctly? ;)

Yeah, I know - shocked myself even writing that! There may not be much Cars theming so far but seeing how Lucas loves his new Lightning McQueen duvet makes me think even the tiniest Cars related things would make him happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter