Disney's Once Upon A Mattress

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
While searching Disney+ I found a movie called Disney's Once Upon A Mattress and from what I saw of it it is enchanting. I understand that it's a remake of a movie starring legendary comedy star Carol Burnett and was later made into a play. Once Upon A Mattress is supposedly a version of the fairy-tale The Princess And The Pea but it looks really cool. Was Disney's Once Upon A Mattress not successful when it debuted?. I often wonder why Disney has never thought of making an animated movie of The Princess And The Pea before because after Once Upon A Mattress failed a animated version of The Princess And The Pea would be nice for Disney to do

Actually, the movie was made from the Broadway production which came out first in 1959. Carol Burnett played Princess Winifred in the Broadway production and then the Queen in the movie version. I didn't know Disney had made of version of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter