Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1621_zpstucejde4.jpg

Our room view from the Poly for the week. FINALLY HERE!!!! YAY!!!!

AMAZING view!!! Enjoy!!!

Moved over to Poly from Boardwalk today and oh my! I'm really impressed with the DVC studio, although this is my first time renting points so I don't have anything to compare it too. We have a parking lot view on the top floor of Pago Pago, but I don't mind much.

I remember a little while ago someone asked about the tiki torches. They're lit tonight. Not sure about Wishes music. We went to the park for it tonight. Tomorrow is our last full day and were just going to go with the flow. If we aren't tied up in a park at night, I would like to try to catch them again but from the Beach here so I'll update if I do.

Currently making this post from the Murphy bed. I'm 5'2" and fit very comfortably on it. I'm completely stretched out and probably have 4 or so inches between the top of my bed and the top of the bed.

Moved over to Poly from Boardwalk today and oh my! I'm really impressed with the DVC studio, although this is my first time renting points so I don't have anything to compare it too. We have a parking lot view on the top floor of Pago Pago, but I don't mind much.

I remember a little while ago someone asked about the tiki torches. They're lit tonight. Not sure about Wishes music. We went to the park for it tonight. Tomorrow is our last full day and were just going to go with the flow. If we aren't tied up in a park at night, I would like to try to catch them again but from the Beach here so I'll update if I do.

Currently making this post from the Murphy bed. I'm 5'2" and fit very comfortably on it. I'm completely stretched out and probably have 4 or so inches between the top of my bed and the top of the bed.

Glad you like the studio. Hope you're having a great time and enjoying the Poly :).

So happy to say we are coming the week after Thanksgiving! We have been dreaming of staying here since we first ate at Ohana in October 2015. Anyone know if there is a good Facebook group for this resort? We are moving from POR and they have a very active one, but I didn't find much for the poly.

Yay! I can't wait to stay in a studio in June! Good to know about the Murphy bed.

So happy to say we are coming the week after Thanksgiving! We have been dreaming of staying here since we first ate at Ohana in October 2015. Anyone know if there is a good Facebook group for this resort? We are moving from POR and they have a very active one, but I didn't find much for the poly.

I think this might be what you're looking for: https://www.facebook.com/Tikimanpages/

So happy to say we are coming the week after Thanksgiving! We have been dreaming of staying here since we first ate at Ohana in October 2015.

The Poly is an awesome resort, you're going to love it! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

I just switched us from Beach Club to The Poly (5/13 - 5/21)! We normally stay at BC or Shades of Green, and I've been drooling over the poly for years, sooo excited we were able to make it work this trip!! 17 Days!!

You won't be disappointed. We've stayed at both and while the BC is nice, the Poly is just amazing! We have liked every resort we've stayed at, but the Poly will always be our favorite. Have a great time :goodvibes.

Watched Wishes from the Beach last night - they did play the music but it sounded like it only came from one speaker and was not very loud. People talked over it and I could barely hear it. The view was amazing though.

Hanging at the pool for the day and then heading home tonight. Definitely enjoyed our short stay here! Beautiful resort, staying on the monorail is all it was cracked up to be.

I hope this is the right thread to post on, since I need input from people who have used the monorail between EPCOT and Poly. I have a question regarding a morning monorail ride from EPCOT to Poly. On Thurs., 6/22, we will be going to EPCOT for the morning extra magic hour at 8am and plan to just hit the Frozen Ever After ride, then take the monorail from EPCOT to Poly for 9:35am breakfast reservations at Kona Cafe. Is this an unrealistic timeline? Will we likely miss our reservation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter