Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
October may have fewer large groups of families with school age children. We also love the Polynesian and have spent many years staying there simply do to location, location, location and the beautiful grounds. A walk by torch lights in the evening is great. The Monorail is a great way to leave the driving to others while visiting the MK resorts for drinks, dinner, and desert sampling.

Dave
Sounds great thank you!

We have done 3 adult only trips to Poly its my husbands favorite resort... I think a split stay between two of your favorite deluxe resorts would make for an amazing honeymoon..
My favorites are GF and Poly so we are doing a split stay in sept for our 10th anniversary with 2 nights at Dolphin added to front of our trip just bc we wanted to try it

so excited! I just booked a poolside patio during our stay! We're moving from Wilderness to Poly and have EMM in the morning and MNSSHP in the evening. I thought having a patio would be the perfect way to spend some time if we don't get an early check in.

For those who want more info, it's early October, 3 Disney adults and 2 children, total cost is $58.58. She also noted it's for my 40th birthday and put that in the comments. If it results in pixie dust, I'll be sure to report back!

so excited! I just booked a poolside patio during our stay! We're moving from Wilderness to Poly and have EMM in the morning and MNSSHP in the evening. I thought having a patio would be the perfect way to spend some time if we don't get an early check in.

For those who want more info, it's early October, 3 Disney adults and 2 children, total cost is $58.58. She also noted it's for my 40th birthday and put that in the comments. If it results in pixie dust, I'll be sure to report back!

Wow EMM, MNSSHP, a stay at the Poly, and a pool side patio, my Disney stock thanks you lol. J/K. But honestly that sounds like the best birthday I could ever imagine. I hope you have a great trip and wonderful birthday.

Wow EMM, MNSSHP, a stay at the Poly, and a pool side patio, my Disney stock thanks you lol. J/K. But honestly that sounds like the best birthday I could ever imagine. I hope you have a great trip and wonderful birthday.

If they could add in an early October DAH - I'd be totally set! :love:

I’m thinking about booking a Fine Art Photography Mini Session. Is there a good location at the Poly where we can take pictures with the castle in the background and not much else around? I know the bungalows kind of ruined that. What about any places over at GF? I have this vision of a picture in my mind but I don’t want to book it if it’s going to be impossible to get. Although, it may be impossible anyways because my kids don’t always cooperate!

I’m thinking about booking a Fine Art Photography Mini Session. Is there a good location at the Poly where we can take pictures with the castle in the background and not much else around? I know the bungalows kind of ruined that. What about any places over at GF? I have this vision of a picture in my mind but I don’t want to book it if it’s going to be impossible to get. Although, it may be impossible anyways because my kids don’t always cooperate!
We have an Enhanced Session Scheduled. It's become a tradition for us to do our family portraits during our trip. And yes there is a spot with the castle in the background.

Booked (via an, ahem, clueless TA with no suggestions as what building to request but offered a great rate). We’ve only stayed DVC in the past there. Hoping the experts here can help me, please! Still confused after pouring over tikiman & touring guide websites. Naturally, I realize all requests are just that, but encouraged last 2 trips when my touring guide one did finally come through after striking out for so long.

My party will consist of myself, DiL & GD; who is hoping for the same sort of pulldown bed under the TV set she loved @ BWV recently. I’m starting to think that standard may only include 2 Q beds, although the WDW website indicates it will sleep 5 adults.:confused3

I generally try to secure the top floor and would like a full balcony vs patio & avoid the 2nd floor entirely. Want to try to skip that long walk to TTC, so trying to avoid Aotearoa, Fiji, Tuvalu & Nive.

Have a standard room booked. Reading conflicting information as to whether Samoa is still considered standard or not, in full or part. It doesn’t appear it is standard on touring guides room finder. Realize Samoa is very popular and don’t want to waste a request if the building is not eligible for my category.

/\ does anybody know for sure?

2nd choice is Rarotonga, purely for convenience as to GCHouse & epcot monorail

/\ Again, not sure if we would be limited to the monorail side or if I could request the quiet pool view via touring guides’ system.

TIA for any suggestions/clarification:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter