Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
48 hours and we will be there, yay!

:yay: :yay:

Just checked in to Poly after 4 nights at BWI. Room was ready within 30 minutes. So happy to be back at the Poly!! May wander over for a lapu lapu soon.

Hope you had a nice time at BWI. Have a great time and enjoy the Poly :goodvibes.

So while you guys were enjoying the festivities at Poly, we were looking at this:

View attachment 337420

Disney Cruise to Alaska! It was fabulous for those of you on the fence!

I absolutely loved cruising Alaska, so very beautiful :cloud9:.

:cool1::banana::bounce:

While I'm looking at pics, not sure if I have seen this reported. Maybe this has been here for awhile now (?), but this was a new to me beer stand set up in the Poly lobby (just off the monorail exit) a few weeks ago. At first I thought it was just for 7/4, but it was there other days too. The CM there said it was in prep for Tambu closing (take that with a grain of salt, don't know if that's true or not).

View attachment 337535

View attachment 337536
I did not see that in June, so definitely new!

I'm finally catching up reading about everyone's July 4 trips/pictures of your stays at Poly! Thank you all for the updates! I'm sad that I didn't get to be a part of it this year, but I'm thinking we'll be back next year!

So while you guys were enjoying the festivities at Poly, we were looking at this:

View attachment 337420

Disney Cruise to Alaska! It was fabulous for those of you on the fence!
Sorry to temporarily get :offtopic:!!
We were doing the same - on Celebrity though! Next time Disney for sure!
20180702_072011.jpg

Hi

Question. With the touring plans room request, what do I search for room type if doing a standard view studio at the villas at their website? Standard view/deluxe studio at morea, Pago Pago and tokelou?

Hi

Question. With the touring plans room request, what do I search for room type if doing a standard view studio at the villas at their website? Standard view/deluxe studio at morea, Pago Pago and tokelou?

Yes those are the correct longhouses. Tokelau is easily the most centrally located and most popular out of the three. Lake view takes up on side of Moorea but the standard has some good garden views.

I know, right?!

We just had pizza for dinner and now we are watching “Vacation” on the DVR. Off to bed at 8:00 pm, so that we can wake up and go at 3:00 am for the first leg of our trip.
Safe travels! Just put our little guy down early for tomorrow’s 6:30 am wake up call. Hoping for zero flight delays and smooth sailing. Enjoy your anniversary trip!

We just had pizza for dinner and now we are watching “Vacation” on the DVR. Off to bed at 8:00 pm, so that we can wake up and go at 3:00 am for the first leg of our trip.

Great way to spend the night before leaving :).

Just put our little guy down early for tomorrow’s 6:30 am wake up call. Hoping for zero flight delays and smooth sailing.

Safe travels! Have a great trip :wizard:.

send us lots of pics! :thumbsup2

::yes::

Zero!!!

This is it! I woke up just before 3:00 am. We are loading up the SUV and soon we will be on the road!!!

Have a great time! :cool1::banana::jumping1:

Hope you had a better road trip than the Griswalds :laughing: :car:
Well...unfortunately it all went to hell in Virginia. Our luggage careened off our roof rack landing on the highway and got caught underneath a box truck. After a car chase, we got the truck to pull over before it caught on fire. Our belongings were strewn all over the highway much of which was destroyed. With the help of state police who said to DH, “Sir, you cannot walk across the highway gathering your things, we got most of our clothes. We lost a lot, but by the grace of God, we didn’t have a car accident, my husband didn’t get hit by a car, and didn’t get arrested. We got all our medications replaced by a very kind pharmacist at CVS and picked up some toiletries. Last night at our hotel, we threw out everything that was ruined and saved what we could.

Bottom line: We are safe. We are on our way to WDW. DH and I will be celebrating 25 years of adventures, misadventures, triumphs, and tragedies. Our love continues to carry us through the good times and the bad times, for better and worse, for richer and poorer, in sickness and health as long as we both shall live.

Well...unfortunately it all went to hell in Virginia. Our luggage careened off our roof rack landing on the highway and got caught underneath a box truck. After a car chase, we got the truck to pull over before it caught on fire. Our belongings were strewn all over the highway much of which was destroyed. With the help of state police who said to DH, “Sir, you cannot walk across the highway gathering your things, we got most of our clothes. We lost a lot, but by the grace of God, we didn’t have a car accident, my husband didn’t get hit by a car, and didn’t get arrested. We got all our medications replaced by a very kind pharmacist at CVS and picked up some toiletries. Last night at our hotel, we threw out everything that was ruined and saved what we could.

Bottom line: We are safe. We are on our way to WDW. DH and I will be celebrating 25 years of adventures, misadventures, triumphs, and tragedies. Our love continues to carry us through the good times and the bad times, for better and worse, for richer and poorer, in sickness and health as long as we both shall live.

Wow. So sorry to hear about your misfortune on the road. Glad to hear you guys are safe and the only things ruined is material things that can be replaced. I really hope you have a great trip and that some Disney pixie dust is coming to you during your trip.

:earseek:Best wishes for no additional troubles on your journey! God Bless and happy you are safe!

So scary!!!!!!!!!

And kind of funny at the same time. You shouldn't have watched that movie the night before your travels! :hyper:

Happy and thankful that everyone is okay! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter