Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if you paid the 3 extra adult charges then that may push you into the 2 bedroom price swap
category.

If you end up with either blt or vgf PM me if have any questions. I have done the 2 bedrooms at both .LOVE THEM :cloud9:
We did! That would be fantastic! It would be nice to get a bit of Disney Magic---hoping the park reservation system comes online soon---just would like to finally get all of this put to bed already. And apparently until that system is online we can't modify our resort reservation either.

I was lucky enough to still be able to book today for Labor Day weekend at the Poly through our TA. Because it's a convention block contract with the agency she could still book me even though 2020 is on hold for regular Disney bookings. So I'm coming home this year after all!! :D I think I'll try to request a King in Rarotonga and see what happens. Maybe being solo will help again.

Congrats on being able to book Poly for Labor Day weekend! Hope everything goes as planned :wizard:.

Im up with coffee waiting to call at 7.☕

I have to book parks for July August September and October. If I don’t do going home mornings I have just enough/ 14 days to cover . 🌞

Then after July over I can book my January , 👍

Slight Disney addiction. 🥰

Dd25 said she’d even do the cabin if we have to. We are in all the way ! Soon I find out where we staying 😁
What number did you call?

Today we were able to modify the first part of our reservation since Poly is closed for regular rooms when we arrive on July 12th. Didn't get moved to the DVC portion. We will be at the CR Tower Lake View room. I love Poly resort, but my husband excited to go back to his favorite childhood resort. My kids excited to have a lake view room. Maybe our next trip we'll be back at Poly

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Booked 4 nights here for next August. Add on to 3 nights at POFQ. We were comped 4 nights at any WDW resort due to issues/problems we had on our last stay 2 years ago. Choosing Polynesian was an easy choice for me. We stayed there 49 years ago on our first family visit when I was a kid. Love the resort. Have to add tickets on Wed and book our parks. Hope it goes smoother than today did for a lot of people.

Thank you so much for the pictures this morning!! We were moved to the Poly for our Labor Day weekend stay (from the Beach Club) and I couldn't be more excited to be back at my favorite resort :love:

Thank you so much for the pictures this morning!! We were moved to the Poly for our Labor Day weekend stay (from the Beach Club) and I couldn't be more excited to be back at my favorite resort :love:

I'll be there that weekend too, hope to see you!!

Is anyone familiar with their cabana rentals? We have only rented cabanas at the GF. The cabanas at the oasis pool seem more low key, not sure what they include. We have a trip July 30th-August 8th at the bora bora bungalows and want to do a pool day.

Last edited:
Yay! Never been over Labor Day, the kids are usually in school. But who even knows what's going to happen with school in the fall! Plus, it's a short trip, and missing a day or two won't hurt :rolleyes1 .

Is anyone familiar with their cabana rentals? We have only rented cabanas at the GF. The cabanas at the oasis pool seem more low key, not sure what they include. We have a trip July 30th-August 8th at the bora bora bungalows and want to do a pool day.
They are super cheap. Its only seating. NO food or beverages but pool bar is right there. It is nice to have.
Hours were 10-2, 3-7 or all day.

Is anyone familiar with their cabana rentals? We have only ever rented a cabana at the GF. The cabanas at the oasis pool seem more low key, not sure what they include. We have a trip July 30th-August 8th at the bora bora bungalows and want to do a pool day.

Oasio patios are not cabanas, they're patios. Don’t expect fruit platters and TVs. There are three total and they offer some shade and comfy seating but don’t have privacy. The price also reflects that since they're considerably cheaper than actual cabanas. The price varies depending on season but averages around $70 for a full day (10a - 7p), less for half day slots. You do get a CM who will bring you orders from the Oasis pool bar. Due to covid I am not sure about this amenity though so I would strongly suggest calling WDW-PLAY to ask what is available. We booked one on our fall 2018 stay and loved it. Lounge chair is not in the pic below but it’s cushy and on the right hand side (I was sitting in it when I took this pic lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter