Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what toiletries are provided in regular Poly rooms now? I assume H2O products but which varieties. Several years ago at the Grand we got the usual body wash, body butter, and also peppermint foot cream - a nice touch. We'll be there in August. Thanks!
We’ve only ever received shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion and bar soaps at Poly.

Just checked out today. We stayed in Fiji and received shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, 2 bar soaps, mouth wash, aloe vera gel, shower cap and a small box with cotton rounds and q tips :)

Awesome! I had heard about aloe vera gel being one of the toiletries at the Contemporary, and I wondered if the Poly might have it too.

When we stayed at POR earlier this year they provided H2O toiletries, but instead of Sea Salt body butter it was body lotion. Regardless, I love the Sea Salt line; I got hooked at the Grand years ago and have used it since. :lovestruc

Thanks!

Getting so excited!!! Will be at the poly in 13 days!!! We are staying in a dvc standard room. Trying to figure out how to pack. With only getting room serviced on day 3 or 4 does that mean that you only get 2 of the travel size toiletries(one in each shower?). May need to bring 2 regular sized everything if that’s the case.

Yeah I believe that's the case. Honestly I have my own in my owner's locker so I really don't pay attention, the only thing I use is the lotion and I just pocket the other stuff for our guest bathroom.

Just checked out today. We stayed in Fiji and received shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, 2 bar soaps, mouth wash, aloe vera gel, shower cap and a small box with cotton rounds and q tips :)
How did you like Fiji? We have a pool/marina view booked for November and are considering where to request.

Just booked our room at the Poly for Jan 26-Feb 2! First family vacation with 4 kids, and kind of nervous about the 3 under 5 crowd, especially twin 15 month olds. I'm hoping that the magic of Disney will be enough to erase the stress of toddlers!

How exciting! Hope you have a great trip, enjoy the planning :wizard:.

How did you like Fiji? We have a pool/marina view booked for November and are considering where to request.

We love Fiji! We had a standard view this time abd faced the other side but have stayed with a marina view twice before. Marina view in Fiji is our favorite location! Close to The GCH and a beautiful view of the resort and marina and is very peaceful In the morning. It can be a little walk to the bus stop and TTC but it’s not so bad if you cut through the GCH and the air conditioning

We love Fiji! We had a standard view this time abd faced the other side but have stayed with a marina view twice before. Marina view in Fiji is our favorite location! Close to The GCH and a beautiful view of the resort and marina and is very peaceful In the morning. It can be a little walk to the bus stop and TTC but it’s not so bad if you cut through the GCH and the air conditioning
I agree. Fiji is my favorite SV!

How long does it take to get to the bus stop from Fiji? My 79 year old Mom will be on this trip with us.

How long does it take to get to the bus stop from Fiji? My 79 year old Mom will be on this trip with us.
The bus stop is maybe a 5 min walk from Fiji. It’s not really far just not as close as other buildings. Rarotonga is much closer to the bus stop and the GCH is maybe 15 feet away. I don’t think there are pool/ marina views in that building though. If you have booked a pool/ marina view Samoa will be closer to the bus stop and GCH than Fiji but will be a bit noisier during certain times of the day with the music from the pool and fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter