• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by garden view?

On Touring Plans. You asked how to find them on Touring Plans. They are listed as Garden View. That category does not exist on Disney's site - they say Standard, Pool/Marina, Lagoon, Theme Park. Touring Plans says Garden View. Pool/Marina, Lagoon, Theme Park. They only use Standard for Studios (it's even labeled Standard View/Deluxe Studio - ergo NOT regular rooms).

On Touring Plans. You asked how to find them on Touring Plans. They are listed as Garden View. That category does not exist on Disney's site - they say Standard, Pool/Marina, Lagoon, Theme Park. Touring Plans says Garden View. Pool/Marina, Lagoon, Theme Park. They only use Standard for Studios (it's even labeled Standard View/Deluxe Studio - ergo NOT regular rooms).
Gotcha, thanks!

Anyone stayed at the Poly on Christmas Eve?
If so, do you recall if they had special resort activities?

oh please oh please... Got a Jan 10th stay at the Poly (DVC standard studio) for 3 nights and I am so stinking excited. Always wanted to stay there. This would be the cherry on top.
I have a stay at the end of this month. I think you’re in a much better position than me

oh please oh please... Got a Jan 10th stay at the Poly (DVC standard studio) for 3 nights and I am so stinking excited. Always wanted to stay there. This would be the cherry on top.
We just got a Jan 30 stay for 3 nights for a studio! I’m beyond excited. We’ve never stayed at the poly because of budget but were able to rent! We’ve never stayed at a monorail resort

We’re staying in a standard studio villa in early October, and it seems like people are getting emails about being moved to a hotel room due to a soft goods refurb.

Anyone else received that kind of email? We haven’t yet.

We’re staying in a standard studio villa in early October, and it seems like people are getting emails about being moved to a hotel room due to a soft goods refurb.

Most people I have heard of being moved are August stays. I am there September 6-12 and have NOT been notified of a move.

We have a stay last week of Sept, so far no emails about moving us.

Th
Thank you! I've been checking regularly and thought I missed it completely.

I have been stalking it daily - to see if it might be available for our November trip. Already have a regular room booked and looking to switch it to Club Level. Also hoping for a discount too.

edit: just booked Port Orleans - French Quarter for same time period to give options, maybe a split with Polynesian to diversify the price - not going to pay full price at Poly for an entire week.

We're there Sept 10-18 and did get the email.

Oh man! Maybe they have some September guests slotted into the rooms that are completed in August? I really don't want to give up my two bathrooms, but such is life if it happens. When were you notified if you don't mind my asking...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter