Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered a million times (I did go back through the last couple of pages)...but DVC refurbed rooms. Have all the studios been refurbed? We just booked a last minute trip for Halloween and we def want a refurbed room (if possible). Didn't know if I should be requesting a particular building to get a refurbed room or if they had wrapped it all up.
Here now, all the rooms have been refurbished but some rooms are still waiting on the Murphy bed. A supply chain issue.

Good to hear. I had seen some reports of refurbished rooms that still had the pullout.

To be clear all rooms have been refurbished BUT some rooms still have the sofa bed because of a shortage/supply chain issue with the supplier of Murphy beds. We are in one of those rooms, Tokelau longhouse.
Pago Pago should have all Murphy beds, I did read of someone in Moorea with a sofa bed, and of course some rooms in Tokelau still have sofa beds.

edit: after speaking to DVC CMs installation of Murphy beds may have been halted in order to have the rooms available for the 50th (Oct)

Last edited:

If anyone is currently there and passes by Boutiki, can you see if they have any of the Polynesian Corkcicles in stock out on the front table? They're the thermos water bottle things with the wood grain finish. Thanks!

so easy. Walked outside…rebooted phone….turned off WiFi …. Opened app and kept refreshing and no problem.

just got off ride at 10:45 line was maybe 10 mins of walking…very easy
awesome to hear, thanks! In Jan I "accidentally' got ROTR because the kids next door woke me up at 6;45 am so i decided to try - for Remy I want to def get it so I figure my odds won't be as good LOL

So I am thinking of changing my reservation in Nov. Currently booked at Boardwalk, but love the Poly and just saw a room open up. What's still under construction at the resort? Is everything open? Anything still closed at the resort? Is the monorail to both MK and EP up and running? Appreciate your help!

If anyone is currently there and passes by Boutiki, can you see if they have any of the Polynesian Corkcicles in stock out on the front table? They're the thermos water bottle things with the wood grain finish. Thanks!
Sorry, looked and asked, not in stock at this time😞

So I am thinking of changing my reservation in Nov. Currently booked at Boardwalk, but love the Poly and just saw a room open up. What's still under construction at the resort? Is everything open? Anything still closed at the resort? Is the monorail to both MK and EP up and running? Appreciate your help!

eyerything is open…have not noticed any construction at all. The resort looks amazing!!! Also we really love the new rooms!!!

We’re looking to book a stay at the Poly next June. Looking online there are no rooms available for any of the dates entered. Could they be booked up already?

To be clear all rooms have been refurbished BUT some rooms still have the sofa bed because of a shortage/supply chain issue with the supplier of Murphy beds. We are in one of those rooms, Tokelau longhouse.
Pago Pago should have all Murphy beds, I did read of someone in Moorea with a sofa bed, and of course some rooms in Tokelau still have sofa beds.
I hope they put Murphy beds in at later date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter