Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Try posting in the FB groups:
DVC Free-Cycle or Disney Free-Cycle
FB groups for people who tend to have extras after a Disney trip and are willing to help find other vacationers to use those items.

Some good news to start off Monday - Poly Club Level reopens 2/3/2022!

Source: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/resorts/

I was SO excited when I checked this morning! I honestly had no idea it was even closed. I just really wanted to stay at Poly for our upcoming trip so I've been checking every day.

Just switched to Club Level Garden View. We will be there all week. I'm so excited, as this will also be our first Club Level stay. With the monorail, we can pretty easily come back to the resort for some snacks mid-day and save some money on food.

:earboy2:

We haven’t been to the Poly or even WDW since before the pandemic. Just booked CL for Spring Break. Can anyone comment on what expected food offerings will be when they open back up? Will it be pre-pandemic levels if breakfast, lunch, apps for early dinner and late night dessert? We usually rely on CL for most meals (we are light eaters) with a couple table service meals thrown in during the week to mix it up.

Y’all we had to switch over to GF lagoon view for our last 2 nights in January. I called to have the AP discount applied but it wasn’t available for our existing Poly stay. I’m sad but still very excited about GF!

We haven’t been to the Poly or even WDW since before the pandemic. Just booked CL for Spring Break. Can anyone comment on what expected food offerings will be when they open back up? Will it be pre-pandemic levels if breakfast, lunch, apps for early dinner and late night dessert? We usually rely on CL for most meals (we are light eaters) with a couple table service meals thrown in during the week to mix it up.

I think it was you that asked a similar question on the CL thread… but I’ll answer here too. For the CLs that have reopened, generally speaking (key word) offerings are pretty consistent with pre-COVID. The exception is mid-day snacks, which are now pre-packaged chips, cookings, goldfish, granola bars, and similar type items. Mid-day service was always the lightest service at most CLs anyway, but the current iteration is sort of dummied down and lacking much character. All the CLs seem to be following this for the moment, at least.

As for Poly specifics, TBD of course. But we do know the lounge has been fully renovated and looks fantastic - I can’t wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter