Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

How is the noise and views from the Hawaii building? Does the construction screw it up?
Just returned home from a week stay in Hawaii. Absolutely no noise from construction- in fact we heard no construction noise at all while walking around the resort. We could see the new tower going up while walking past the Lava Pool and from the boat dock but didn’t find that the construction interfered with anything.

Just returned home from a week stay in Hawaii. Absolutely no noise from construction- in fact we heard no construction noise at all while walking around the resort. We could see the new tower going up while walking past the Lava Pool and from the boat dock but didn’t find that the construction interfered with anything.
How was the club food? We are heading there first week of June.

Disney Vacation Club Tower Continues to Expand at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort

dvc-tower-polynesian-resort-05232023-10.jpg
dvc-tower-polynesian-resort-05232023-11.jpg

dvc-tower-polynesian-resort-05232023-1.jpg

dvc-tower-polynesian-resort-05232023-2.jpg
dvc-tower-polynesian-resort-05232023-3.jpg

How was the club food? We are heading there first week of June.
Food was all good. We ate there a few nights and stopped in other nights. Appetizers included fried duck leg, short rib, crab wonton & scallop, chicken Wellington, tuna, shrimp and noodles, orange chicken, chicken nuggets, mini cheeseburgers. Breakfast was scrambled eggs or cheese omelettes, oatmeal, pancakes/french toast sticks and ham/spam, assorted danish/pastries, fruit, yogurt. We only had dessert in the club one night - pastries, mini desserts in cups, fruit, ice cream sundaes. Service was good - always asking what they could get for us. There were also snacks, punch and other drinks available in the concierge lobby area.

Food was all good. We ate there a few nights and stopped in other nights. Appetizers included fried duck leg, short rib, crab wonton & scallop, chicken Wellington, tuna, shrimp and noodles, orange chicken, chicken nuggets, mini cheeseburgers. Breakfast was scrambled eggs or cheese omelettes, oatmeal, pancakes/french toast sticks and ham/spam, assorted danish/pastries, fruit, yogurt. We only had dessert in the club one night - pastries, mini desserts in cups, fruit, ice cream sundaes. Service was good - always asking what they could get for us. There were also snacks, punch and other drinks available in the concierge lobby area.
You just got me so excited! Thank you

Does anyone know what the second smaller building is at the Poly Towers?

That is part of the tower itself.
The north end of the tower.
While I don't know the actual construction schedule, I believe they are putting up that end at this time in order to make better use of the cranes in their current positions.
Eventually they will connect that part with the main center section.
It is a very interesting process.

Do they sell cases of bottled water anywhere at The Poly? If so any idea on price? We normally do grocery delivery but on this trip we only need the water.

That is part of the tower itself.
The north end of the tower.
While I don't know the actual construction schedule, I believe they are putting up that end at this time in order to make better use of the cranes in their current positions.
Eventually they will connect that part with the main center section.
It is a very interesting process.

I watched a vlog on Monday and it looks like they have connected it.

I watched a vlog on Monday and it looks like they have connected it.
They have. We moved here today for part 2 of our split stay and saw the construction while we were walking back from breakfast and spa treatments at the Grand. I will get updated pics tomorrow.

Got our TP request for Samoa btw and you absolutely would not know there was construction happening here unless you look across the resort towards the Grand or are walking past it.

They have. We moved here today for part 2 of our split stay and saw the construction while we were walking back from breakfast and spa treatments at the Grand. I will get updated pics tomorrow.

Got our TP request for Samoa btw and you absolutely would not know there was construction happening here unless you look across the resort towards the Grand or are walking past it.
Hope you’re having an absolute blast! I’ve been so excited for you, glad you got your room request! If you think about it, and have time, can you grab a picture of rec calendar for June? Enjoy!!!

On the reservation page, is 1 Bedroom Suite- Club Level the same as what some people refer to as a 1 Bedroom Princess Suite?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter