Status
Not open for further replies.
enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

We just booked a DVC studio for September! It will be our first time at the Poly for me, my husband, and our three kids. We typically spend most of our time at Animal Kingdom or Epcot, but I'm thinking with the proximity to MK we will be more likely to go there often (which I'm excited about!). We've done DVC studios before and fit just fine, but as the kids are growing I'm looking forward to having the largest studio out there!

I've stayed at a moderate and did not like how spread out the separate buildings were. Are they closer at Poly? That's honestly been my only concern about staying here in the past.

Thank you for all of these amazing pictures!! We will be at the Poly on Sunday :-)dance3:) and these have made us extra excited! Hope you had a great trip!
...personally, I am not a fan of a deluxe where you have to go OUTSIDE to get to your room, but the resort is quite lovely. I must say that I enjoyed being able to hop onto the monorail too....I hope you have a wonderful time!

We arrived Christmas Eve and were in the Pago Pago building

Thanks for the great pics! Hope you had a great trip :).

We just booked a DVC studio for September! It will be our first time at the Poly for me, my husband, and our three kids. We typically spend most of our time at Animal Kingdom or Epcot, but I'm thinking with the proximity to MK we will be more likely to go there often (which I'm excited about!). We've done DVC studios before and fit just fine, but as the kids are growing I'm looking forward to having the largest studio out there!

I've stayed at a moderate and did not like how spread out the separate buildings were. Are they closer at Poly? That's honestly been my only concern about staying here in the past.

Congrats on booking your first Poly stay. The Poly isn't as spread out as it might seem, so it doesn't take long to get around the grounds. The Poly is an amazing resort, hope you have a great time :wizard:.

We will be at the Poly on Sunday :-)

Hope you have a great trip :flower3:.

...personally, I am not a fan of a deluxe where you have to go OUTSIDE to get to your room, but the resort is quite lovely. I must say that I enjoyed being able to hop onto the monorail too....I hope you have a wonderful time!

Thank you! I have to agree, doesn't make sense to have to go outside, but it affords you the ability to take in the beautiful scenery. We will see if I still feel that way when we get caught in a storm on our way to lunch lol

Thank you! I have to agree, doesn't make sense to have to go outside, but it affords you the ability to take in the beautiful scenery. We will see if I still feel that way when we get caught in a storm on our way to lunch lol

Exactly! Twice my DH woke up early, showered and got dressed to make the trek to the Great Ceremonial Hall, only to be met by a deluge....:umbrella:

Thank you! I have to agree, doesn't make sense to have to go outside, but it affords you the ability to take in the beautiful scenery....
...while quite far from virtually EVERYTHING, it was literally a stone's throw from the TTC, which was convenient. Also, if you are driving to WDW or rent a vehicle, the parking lot is so accessible.

Have a magical day!

Currently have three studios booked at the Poly for 7/3 & 7/4, while we wait to see if our Grand Villa request at the Boardwalk comes through.

Of course, all my dining reservations are for the opposite - Rose & Crown on 7/3 - nothing booked yet for 7/4 - then California Grill on 7/5 :)

My party size is 18 (another family is joining us).

What's a good dining suggestion for 7/4? Couldn't get CA Grill that night. Also - will the Fourth of July Fireworks be viewable from the Poly Beach? We try to stay away from the MK on that day - wait too crowded!!!

Any fun DVC activities unique to the Poly?

Currently have three studios booked at the Poly for 7/3 & 7/4, while we wait to see if our Grand Villa request at the Boardwalk comes through.

Of course, all my dining reservations are for the opposite - Rose & Crown on 7/3 - nothing booked yet for 7/4 - then California Grill on 7/5 :)

My party size is 18 (another family is joining us).

What's a good dining suggestion for 7/4? Couldn't get CA Grill that night. Also - will the Fourth of July Fireworks be viewable from the Poly Beach? We try to stay away from the MK on that day - wait too crowded!!!

Any fun DVC activities unique to the Poly?

The main Poly beach is reserved for Poly guests on 7/4. Viewing of the show is great from Poly, in large part due to the head on angle towards the MK and the fact they also shoot off fireworks from an island in the middle of the Seven Seas Lagoon right in front of Poly.

In the past they have had a DJ and characters on the beach in the evening. We did Poly 7/4 in 2017 and 2018 and it was tons of fun, made even better by not having to mess with crowds in the park.

This was 2018, but a list of 7/4 activities:
IMG_1745.jpg

Pic is technically from the Hawaii longhouse, but it gives you an idea of the 7/4 fireworks view. The reserved beach viewing area is to the left of this photo.
IMG_3054.jpg

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter