Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you talking about the original tie dyed cheesecake? Or the horrible thing they are passing off as one?

The one they have now, it just makes me sick thinking about it, lol. I wasn't a fan of the original one either but could still stomach it.

In our opinion, the original was really good. The thing they are serving now under the name tie dyed cheesecake is horrid.
I saw pictures of it and thought “that looks horrible” but I was willing to try it anyway. I’m glad you said something. I’ll use my snack credit on something else now.

Sure if you like the taste of chemicals and food dye, lol. Some people like it and some don't. If you've never tried it then I would, just so you can make the decision on your own.
I might just save my snack credits. I like to take things home with me/use them on breakfast.

The school bread in Norway is delicious! It's a good take home for breakfast.
We actually aren’t going to Epcot this time. Just mk and ak. I’ll have to try that next time we are in Epcot though! Have you ever had the caramel corn in Germany? We were able to get a huge bag of it with a snack credit.

We actually aren’t going to Epcot this time. Just mk and ak. I’ll have to try that next time we are in Epcot though! Have you ever had the caramel corn in Germany? We were able to get a huge bag of it with a snack credit.
No I haven't tried it. Lot's of people really love it. I'm not a huge caramel popcorn fan, so not sure it would be the best choice for me. But I made white chocolate popcorn with cranberries for Christmas snack...and that was fabulous!

No I haven't tried it. Lot's of people really love it. I'm not a huge caramel popcorn fan, so not sure it would be the best choice for me. But I made white chocolate popcorn with cranberries for Christmas snack...and that was fabulous!

:hyper: Oh my ....... since I have everything I need here this might be happening this weekend. (I neglected to make some Kris Kringle Cookies so the white chocolate and cranberries are calling my name).

Stupid question maybe...but what is school bread? :confused3
No question is stupid. It's like a very light roll, between a donut and dinner roll and it's filled with this yummy boston cream like filling. And it's loaded with the filling. It's lightly powdered with Confection Sugar. It's a must have for me every visit.

Stupid question maybe...but what is school bread? :confused3

dansdad showed you what it is ..... but some of us (donning flameproof suit) don't find it appealing. After all the hype we got two for 3 of us to share. Most ended up in the trash. We thought the bread part was very dry, the filling was fine like vanilla pudding and the topping way too sweet, one person scraped it off their portion. I was sad since I love Norway's Sweet Pretzel with Almonds and had high hopes. Everyone should try it once, but I would share one among folks and decide before you order for each.

Thanks!! Sounds so good!

No question is stupid. It's like a very light roll, between a donut and dinner roll and it's filled with this yummy boston cream like filling. And it's loaded with the filling. It's lightly powdered with Confection Sugar. It's a must have for me every visit.

Thank you. Sounds delicious, I think I need to put it on my list of things to try!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter