Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were those busses at CB or Pop?
CBR.

The line was SO LONG!

Almost to the bridge!

We were really bummed UNTIL we got toward the end of the line and saw TWO buses lined up with "HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS EXPRESS" on them!

Cast Members were asking Guests if they would rather take a bus or wait for Skyliner and surprisingly most Guests opted to wait.

I would guess we probably saved 25 minutes going via bus-got in line for MMRR in good shape. :)

What were the changes made to the Hippy Dippy Pool during this year refurbishment? I swam in it the last day it was opened and miss it.

I am sure that this has been answered but I am a huge morning coffee drinker - do you have to stand in the line (mobile ordering one) to just get refills for your mug? or is there a separate one for that? Also does anyone know where they can buy before arriving the pod type coffee for the Cuisinart coffee makers - I have a Keurig so I never had to look for the pods, I looked at Bed Bath and Beyond but all I see are K-cups

I am sure that this has been answered but I am a huge morning coffee drinker - do you have to stand in the line (mobile ordering one) to just get refills for your mug? or is there a separate one for that? Also does anyone know where they can buy before arriving the pod type coffee for the Cuisinart coffee makers - I have a Keurig so I never had to look for the pods, I looked at Bed Bath and Beyond but all I see are K-cups
Just show them your mug and they will let you go straight to the drink station. Tell the cast member what you want and they will put it in a paper cup for you.

They give you the a couple of pods in the drawer with the coffee stuff above the mini fridge. I don’t drink coffee so I don’t use them. I would think you would have to call housekeeping for more since they are only doing the basic cleaning every other day. They basically have a table lined up with drinks in front the beverage stations. Flash your mug outside the gift shop then just go pick up drinks. Mug is basically for access only. The drinks are in paper cups. They won’t fill it up. You have to dump into the mug yourself if you want in the mug.

We went to DHS via Skyliner on 9/18. We had no interest in getting up super early and waiting in line for hours before the Skyliner even started running. We got in line at PoP just before 9am, at the end of the 60s building. it couldn't have taken more than 15 min for us to get on. At CBR, the line wrapped down to the bus stop, but again it was fast moving. We were inside DHS and in line for Railway by 9:45.

Strange question ... are there open restrooms in the main building by check-in? Or any near the pools that are closer to buildings? With 4 people in one room, I imagine at some point, someone will need to go "see about the gift shop" ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter