Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pop fax # given at the beginning of this thread (Fax: 407.938.4039)
.....is that the # where we fax room requests?

I have to say, having a coffee pot in the room would be nice - but not a deal breaker either...
We're cautiously optimistic that the Coffeemaker in this picture is going to be part of the Refurb and is not just a "prop" for staging the room for the picture.:)

image-jpeg.172540

Are these 3 pics the only ones out there of the planned room refurbishments?
I am going to sit over here and wish that my eyes don't deceive me and that they really will go with a laminate flooring option. Carpet make me :scared:

Are these 3 pics the only ones out there of the planned room refurbishments?
I am going to sit over here and wish that my eyes don't deceive me and that they really will go with a laminate flooring option. Carpet make me :scared:
They're the only ones I've seen.

From everything I was able to "glean" during my trip to POP in October,the pictures do "seem" to be accurate-carpet going bye-bye.

With the previous removal of the Comforters and now carpet,it looks like Disney is going to a "clean" look.:)

I just got back from my three night stay at pop. Loved my room with a lake view but the only downside was the door was covered in little bugs. Anyone else experience this?

I just got back from my three night stay at pop. Loved my room with a lake view but the only downside was the door was covered in little bugs. Anyone else experience this?

As long as they stay outside, that wouldn't bother me. There are lots of bugs and lizards in Florida, it's part of the 'charm'

And yes, as someone mentioned, they were probably lovebugs, which are a pain, but harmless.

They're the only ones I've seen.

From everything I was able to "glean" during my trip to POP in October,the pictures do "seem" to be accurate-carpet going bye-bye.

With the previous removal of the Comforters and now carpet,it looks like Disney is going to a "clean" look.:)

I love that idea. Honestly, carpeting just grosses me out especially in a hotel room. When the kids are playing on the floor I just cringe.

It's not really love bug season right now, but when those come out they are everywhere. We've never had an issue with any of our rooms and bugs, but as pp said it's Florida and there are a ton of creepy crawly things all over the place.

It's not really love bug season right now, but when those come out they are everywhere. We've never had an issue with any of our rooms and bugs, but as pp said it's Florida and there are a ton of creepy crawly things all over the place.
It is one of the "secondary seasons".:)

As long as they stay outside, that wouldn't bother me. There are lots of bugs and lizards in Florida, it's part of the 'charm'

And yes, as someone mentioned, they were probably lovebugs, which are a pain, but harmless.

LOL! Part of the charm!!

I love that idea. Honestly, carpeting just grosses me out especially in a hotel room. When the kids are playing on the floor I just cringe.
I am the complete opposite! I hate waking up to put my feet on a cold floor. I know the carpet in ALL of the values is nasty and really needs to be replaced, but I will miss it if laminate is the new choice:(

I am the complete opposite! I hate waking up to put my feet on a cold floor. I know the carpet in ALL of the values is nasty and really needs to be replaced, but I will miss it if laminate is the new choice:(
My feet prefer carpet, but thinking how unsanitary it must get, it's so much easier to clean and sanitise laminate. And less soft stuff for the dreaded b-bugs to hide in

We are taking our first ever trip to Disney. We are doing the land and sea package and are staying at Pop Century. I just read that there is a pool closure....hope it's up and running by the time we get there late January!

We are taking our first ever trip to Disney. We are doing the land and sea package and are staying at Pop Century. I just read that there is a pool closure....hope it's up and running by the time we get there late January!

There shouldn't be a problem....Pop has three pools and two of them will be open while the Hippie Dippy Pool is being refurbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter