Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other reports? In the dining plan forum, people reported the opposite. Swap drink for dessert at Pop, but not AoA.
Unfortunately I'm 0 for 3! Just went there (POP) for a late lunch - tried again but no luck:-( This was about 2:00pm today. But, we have been able to get 3 snack items for 1 QS credit in case anyone is interested.

If you've done online check-in and indicated your arrival time, you'll find out your room number about 30-60 minutes before you arrive (or you could also get a text at that time indicating your room isn't ready -- and they won't tell you the room number at that point).

Or you won't get anything and have to go to the front desk when you arrive.

So far I'm really loving Pop and think it will be my new go too. We got a refurbished room in the 90s section. I noticed yesterday there were water droplets on the floor by the threshold separating the sink area and beds didn't think anything of it. Just figured it was from washing our hands. I put a towel over it, no biggie. This morning I realized the towel was soaked, weird. Then I happened to notice that there was water under the ironing board, which again I thought was weird. Tonight we came back to the room and more water everywhere. I called to report it cause I realized finally it was coming up under the new hardwood floor in between the cracks. They said if they had to move us they'd let us know.... we went to HS came back and I'm pretty sure maintaince never came :/ the same towels are on the floor soaked from the water coming up. Which I replaced with new towels. My husband noticed more water spots, as if the area is expanding. It doesn't bother me per say, just thought they'd be more proactive about water coming up due to the chance of mold. My husband is grouchy about wet socks however

Wanted to add a picture for reference!
That floor is going to ruin quickly. We had Pergo installed several years back and ours has bucked in places from our senior Shih Tzu spitting up on it and me repeatedly mopping it. I hate that crap. Can't replace though until the dogs are gone.

They just came about 9am to look at it I'm actually not feeling well, so we decided to just lay around this morning. They said they'd come back later.

Yikes, that's REALLY disappointing about them not allowing you to get a side/snack for your drink. We'll be down in a week and was def. planning on not getting drinks (we'll have mugs anyway.)
I've never tried to get a side for my drink. I always grab a monster energy drink for tomorrow.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... just checked in and was told that the gift card offer is indeed over.

Well 'aint that terrific! So splash mountain closing my 1st park day, great movie ride closed, ellen closed, pandora EMH over. I see an upsetting pattern. I hope I can at least get my refurbished room request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter