Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone refresh my memory... I know pop has a place that you can get ice cream...where do you pay for the ice cream? Do you get it and then go wait in the regular line, or do you get it and pay for it at the ice cream place?

I'm assuming those who are getting shakes for drinks are getting the shakes at the ice cream place? Are you just telling the cashier when you check out that that's what you're doing or are you getting the shake first, then your food and then checking out?

Tia!

Can someone refresh my memory... I know pop has a place that you can get ice cream...where do you pay for the ice cream? Do you get it and then go wait in the regular line, or do you get it and pay for it at the ice cream place?

I'm assuming those who are getting shakes for drinks are getting the shakes at the ice cream place? Are you just telling the cashier when you check out that that's what you're doing or are you getting the shake first, then your food and then checking out?

Tia!
There is a register just for ice cream, but be aware that the ice cream counter isn't open all the time.

There is a register just for ice cream, but be aware that the ice cream counter isn't open all the time.
Ok thanks, I couldn't remember how it worked. I know we used to just get our receipt stamped when we got our meal, but since that's not part of the meal I couldn't remember where u actually pay.

So, if you get a shake with your meal, does ur receipt just get stamped or how do u pay for it if it's part of your meal?

We checked in on the 18th, I went down on the 19th and got the gc for housekeeping. It must be hit or miss with the CMs if it ended the 1st.

So, if you get a shake with your meal, does ur receipt just get stamped or how do u pay for it if it's part of your meal?

Are you asking about a shake being part of your dining plan meal? The Dining Pland change to include shakes does not begin until Jan 1, 2018.

Continuing on my water story... someone came this afternoon, cause the towels are moved. We have a huge pile of pretty disgusting towels at this point, since we opted out of housekeeping prior to our water issue lol. They didn't take the towels, or mop up the floor in the bathroom. Just moved everything around....and the area has expanded even more Like they probably should of moved us (tonight is our last night, totally not moving now lol) and really need to not put another guest in this room. The floor at this point probably needs pulled up since the area keeps expanding.

Are you asking about a shake being part of your dining plan meal? The Dining Pland change to include shakes does not begin until Jan 1, 2018.
A few posts ago a poster who was at Pop, said that they weren't able to sub a snack for their drink at Pop, but that they were able to get a milkshake for their drink.

Continuing on my water story... someone came this afternoon, cause the towels are moved. We have a huge pile of pretty disgusting towels at this point, since we opted out of housekeeping prior to our water issue lol. They didn't take the towels, or mop up the floor in the bathroom. Just moved everything around....and the area has expanded even more Like they probably should of moved us (tonight is our last night, totally not moving now lol) and really need to not put another guest in this room. The floor at this point probably needs pulled up since the area keeps expanding.
Wow, that's pretty sad that they basically did nothing and couldn't even be bothered to take the towels used to mop up the water. I would def. be sending an email.

Wow, that's pretty sad that they basically did nothing and couldn't even be bothered to take the towels used to mop up the water. I would def. be sending an email.
I would go down to the front desk and ask to speak to a manager, this is going to be a huge issue. What room are you in and what floor?

Even if you did opt out of house keeeping, whoever looked at your room should have either taken care of the wet towels or called housekeeping to come in and take care of the cleanup. It's not like you dumped a bucket of water yourself and aren't cleaning it up. I'd go down to the front desk and tell them that this is above and beyond the opting out of house keeping -- that the aftermath of this leak needs to be cleaned up without you having to pay for a night of housekeeping. At worst, I'd call housekeeping and ask for more clean towels -- and put the wet towels outside your room so they can pick them up.

The water saga continues... I decided I was going down to the reservation desk and asked to speak to a manager. Again, I swear we we're not really bothered by the water, I was just worried what would happen if it kept spreading and they put a new guest in the room. A manager came out and was super friendly, I didn't even have to show him the pictures because it was noted on our account. The reservation desk women said that they called us last night to tell us we had to move. I promise you, no one called. Plus someone came to our room this morning wouldn't they of said something? The manager apologized and said we would have to move tonight because they had to get in right away. They moved us right around the corner and did offer to help us transfer our things but honestly it was barely a move and I didn't want to bother. They refunded us half of one night. Honestly.. I would of been happier with fast passes It was room 8148, by the time we were getting ready to move our stuff maintaince was descending upon the room.

You must be my neighbour! We're right on the end closest to the lake. If you stop by, bring me some face towels. I forgot to call housekeeping today. :rotfl:
We must have been neighbours! We were 5135 building 5 (60's) facing lake. Great location. We just arrived home about an hour ago. Miss Disney but glad to be home - glad we have a bounceback booked:-)

We must have been neighbours! We were 5135 building 5 (60's) facing lake. Great location. We just arrived home about an hour ago. Miss Disney but glad to be home - glad we have a bounceback booked:-)

We tried to book a bounceback and they didn't have anything till 2018 We're playing a feb trip, but are waiting to book for a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter