Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the buses begin running at 6:30 am?

We have Mk's Early Morning Magic booked and need to be at the MK by 7:30 am.

In August, we found quite a wait in the early morning for the early buses. We had an early morning tour at MK and didn't get on the bus until 7:25 pm. The bus line was very long with quite a few wheelchairs which limited space.

I'm wondering if we should just Uber over.

Does anyone know if the buses begin running at 6:30 am?

We have Mk's Early Morning Magic booked and need to be at the MK by 7:30 am.

In August, we found quite a wait in the early morning for the early buses. We had an early morning tour at MK and didn't get on the bus until 7:25 pm. The bus line was very long with quite a few wheelchairs which limited space.

I'm wondering if we should just Uber over.

Yup. Buses start rolling every day at 6:30AM. Unless MK opens at 7AM, then they start rolling at 6AM.

thanks. I really want to stay in the 50's area overlooking the bowling pool but it seems like they are going in decade order from newest to oldest!

thanks. I really want to stay in the 50's area overlooking the bowling pool but it seems like they are going in decade order from newest to oldest!
I'm in the same boat. I really want to be in the 50's, but it won't be done by the first week of March. At least I can still walk over there and enjoy the bowling pool!

You can still go to the front desk if you do online check in. You can go to the front desk even if you get the text/email saying you can skip the front desk. If your room preferences are that important to you, it's probably a good idea to do online check in and request your preference, see if you get the email/text with the room number, decide if that room meets your requirements, and if not, then go by the front desk and see if you can be moved. I have only requested to be moved once after getting the room ready email, because I had a really bad location at BWI, and it wasn't a problem to move.
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated!

So if I'm staying at Pop for 16 nights and I opt out of housekeeping, for how many nights do I get $10 credit? Will it be 16 minus 3 (every five nights)?
I’m just back from Disney and I opted out of housekeeping. Do you get a credit for not getting housekeeping? This is the first I have heard of this so I’m curious. Thanks!!!

I’m just back from Disney and I opted out of housekeeping. Do you get a credit for not getting housekeeping? This is the first I have heard of this so I’m curious. Thanks!!!
I thought you were supposed to get a gift card.

They were supposed to send you a gift card to your email address.

Last edited:
Can someone give me an update on whether or not other sections besides the 90's have been refurbished? Thanks!

Hi.

Just checking to see if this still remains true...packages sent to POP are held at Concierge Desk.

Shipping Packages to/from Pop Century Resort
  • Use the street address noted at the top of this post
  • For packages arriving to the resort, the guest name and arrival date are essential
  • On the labels first line, include your name preceded by the word Guest and date of arrival ( i.e. Guest Minnie Mouse 08/27/11)
  • Your package will be held up to 2 weeks prior to your arrival
  • Pick up/ship your packages from the Concierge Desk
Also, would this be the same if we were having Garden Grocer delivered?

Thanks.

If i need to upgrade my Free Dining which number is best to call? I tried the online chat but the CM said to log in and do it myself, and I am too afraid I will accidentally cancel something LOL

Question: What is the best way to get from Hollywood Studios to Disney Springs? I was wondering if there was a bus that took you to Disney Springs or will I have to go back to the hotel and take the bus from there.

I have noticed that they no longer list: "close to transportation" on the online check in. Luckily, our reservation invoice does state connecting rooms or close to for our party. But my sister wants ground level, so hopefully they give us that along with being in the 70s section. Those are the two things I always go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter