• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does bell services allow you to borrow a cart to bring in your stuff? We will have a car so there will be odds and ends.

We borrowed a cart when we stayed at Pop Century several years ago. My son and his wife were able to borrow a cart when they stayed at Pop in 2016. We've borrowed them at Art of Animation as well. I think they made us leave information with them (driver's license or credit card...can't remember which) when borrowing a luggage cart. Sometimes they just hand one over. I think when they're really busy they just hand over the cart and trust that you'll return it.

Does Pop have Coke Freestyle Machine like Caribbean Beach?

We borrowed a cart when we stayed at Pop Century several years ago. My son and his wife were able to borrow a cart when they stayed at Pop in 2016. We've borrowed them at Art of Animation as well. I think they made us leave information with them (driver's license or credit card...can't remember which) when borrowing a luggage cart. Sometimes they just hand one over. I think when they're really busy they just hand over the cart and trust that you'll return it

:thanks:

We borrowed a cart when we stayed at Pop Century several years ago. My son and his wife were able to borrow a cart when they stayed at Pop in 2016. We've borrowed them at Art of Animation as well. I think they made us leave information with them (driver's license or credit card...can't remember which) when borrowing a luggage cart. Sometimes they just hand one over. I think when they're really busy they just hand over the cart and trust that you'll return it.

Thank you, that would be great!

I found this on a trip advising site:

I'm at the Pop Century right now so I figured I'd publish a reply to my own question in case someone else was wondering. There is just barely room for a twin air mattress on the floor beside the Murphy bed, but if it is down it blocks the door and the fridge, so not exactly convenient. It's working ok for us, we just flip it against the wall when we aren't using it. But it's definitely tight. Also, some people were wondering if the Murphy bed is a double or a queen...it's a double. But the other bed is a queen which was great for my husband and me.
This reviewer was incorrect. Both beds are most definitely queens.

Does anyone have any pics of the pack n play in the new Pop rooms or, alternatively, have an measurement of the spaces on either side of the dresser? We are wondering if it is possibly to put a toddler sized bed there. I have heard it can be done between the Murphy bed and the door, but I'm not super comfortable putting it there.
I am almost certain a pnp would not fit between the beverance station and the dresser with the long side against the wall. The only possible way I see it fitting there would be to place the short side at the wall, which would leave it sticking pretty far out into the room. I do not know the depth of the beverage center but there's only 22 inches between it and the end of the bed. the space between the dresser and bathroom wall (where connecting door is/would be) is 50 inches

Does Pop have Coke Freestyle Machine like Caribbean Beach?
Unfortunately, no.

Hi everyone,

Heading to Pop in 2 weeks and I'm wondering if they are still offering the credit for declining housekeeping. If so, are there any restictions from the offer, like if you booked with a room discount code, etc. Also, can you remind me of the amount? Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone,

Heading to Pop in 2 weeks and I'm wondering if they are still offering the credit for declining housekeeping. If so, are there any restictions from the offer, like if you booked with a room discount code, etc. Also, can you remind me of the amount? Thanks in advance!
They were still offering it April 11-17 when I was there. Just mention it at desk when you check in. It is $10 a night, minus first nights stay (since they have to clean the room for your arrival)

Hi everyone,

The offer is available to all. $10/night minus 1 night of your stay. You can request it when you check in or I believe, by calling Guest Services soon after arrival.

Does anyone have any pics of the pack n play in the new Pop rooms or, alternatively, have an measurement of the spaces on either side of the dresser? We are wondering if it is possibly to put a toddler sized bed there. I have heard it can be done between the Murphy bed and the door, but I'm not super comfortable putting it there.
I don’t have any pictures, but we put a pack n play between the beverage station and the dresser (long side against the wall). To my recollection it fit perfectly and I don’t think anything longer would fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter