Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep wondering if this pool rehab will include a slide and hot tub. Just seems it has been planned for so long. With the queen beds and the gondola if they added a slide and hot tub the only thing missing would be a sit down restaurant, and really that would only be a short gondola ride away.

But then, POFQ doesn't have a sit down. So ...would still put it basically in the moderate class...

I'm confused: I'll be arriving in 23(!!) days. Could someone clarify why I may have to stop at the Front Desk if I did the online check in? TIA

I'm confused: I'll be arriving in 23(!!) days. Could someone clarify why I may have to stop at the Front Desk if I did the online check in? TIA

Depends on where you're coming from. If you are from USA, and you already have your MBs, you likely don't have to stop at the front desk if you got a text with your room number being ready. For those of us from Canada, we have to generally stop in as they won't mail our MBs to us.

There could be an issue with your credit card on file. That happened to us last year -- for some reason the card on file reverted back to a card that had been used for prior trips but had been cancelled 2 years earlier due to a data breach. That card had never been associated with this particular trip but somehow kept showing up on our account throughout the week.

I'm not 100%, but in the area in MDE where you can set PINs for purchasing via MBs: I see mine, my wife's, my mom's, and my MIL's PIN options but there are no options listed for my kids, 5 and 3. I wonder if they block purchasing via MB for kids of a certain age?
If you wish to opt of of Mousekeeping and receive an electronic gift card, it's easiest to do at either check-in or guest services and needs to be done the day you arrive. People have had success requesting it by calling the Guest Services number from the phone in their room but I understand those staff are offsite and I'd be concerned about the message getting down the line in time.

That being said, I could just be old school and prefer face to face first. ;)

Anyone ever mail a a pre-paid USPS box home from Pop, if I print the label prior to trip? I asked on a thread but saw the "Pop" thread and may get more traffic here? Thanks! Trying to get halloween mugs and MNSSHP candy home when we are not taking any checked bags ;)

There could be an issue with your credit card on file. That happened to us last year -- for some reason the card on file reverted back to a card that had been used for prior trips but had been cancelled 2 years earlier due to a data breach. That card had never been associated with this particular trip but somehow kept showing up on our account throughout the week.

Thank you for your response. How will I be notified if I have to stop at the Front Desk? If I don't hear anything, is it okay to assume I can go right ot my room?

We usually arrive around 1pm and have never received a text that our room was ready so I always go to check-in and ask if they have one available now and so far they always have. We’ve gotten nice locations too.

Planned a last minute trip last week forgetting it was tge wine & dine weekend which I've ran so no excuse. But I booked what I could onsite and off for our 5 nights and kept checking for on site.

So excited I.got the passholder rate this morning for all 5 nights at Pop. Oct 30 to Nov 4. Not looking forward to the 4am mde on the 4th but happy to get a 3rd trip from my ap. Living in seattle makes it harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter