Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have to mobile order at Pop and AoA, how do I use my Tables in Wonderland for the order? I have never mobile ordered before anywhere.

If we have to mobile order at Pop and AoA, how do I use my Tables in Wonderland for the order? I have never mobile ordered before anywhere.
Do not mobile order. Go to the entrance and let cast member know that you need to order and pay at cash register. The will let you in. You go re register, order and have your discount applied. T hen you just wait for your order.

I understand that the newly renovated rooms now have coffee makers in them (yay!). Are they the kind with pods or k-cups?

Ok thank you! Was hoping to bring some flavored coffee but I don’t see those pods on amazon. Just k-cups. Oh well plain it is! Still all good.

someone makes them - I’m sure someone on here will post it. I can’t remember what company it is. I am pretty sure they were available on Amazon. I bet someone here will have the info for you. I brought flavored creamer cups with me to add to the Disney coffee that I got with the refillable mug.

Do not mobile order. Go to the entrance and let cast member know that you need to order and pay at cash register. The will let you in. You go re register, order and have your discount applied. T hen you just wait for your order.
This.

They make it "seem" by the sign outside Everything Pop that EVERYTHING has to be done via Mobile Order but there is a Register open inside the Food Court.

Thanks so much!

How far in advance do y'all do the early check in? Do you do the room request then? I'm booked for a March trip in a preferred room and curious when I should do this given the current environment. In the past I have always done early check in and room request via TP 30 days out.

How far in advance do y'all do the early check in? Do you do the room request then? I'm booked for a March trip in a preferred room and curious when I should do this given the current environment. In the past I have always done early check in and room request via TP 30 days out.
It's personal choice as rooms do not start to be assigned until about 5 days prior to your arrival. I tend to do it early so that I don't forget. There are no advantages to doing it earlier or later so whenever it's convenient for you is the right time.

If you are using TP to send in your requests, I would send it in anytime before you are 30 days out since that is when TP sends those requests to Disney.

Safe to assume there towels available at the pool or do we need to bring them from our room?

Long time reader, first time poster!

I'm not sure if this is the right spot but we are staying at Pop the first week of December and want to golf at Winter Summerland during our "rest" day -what is the best way to get to the course with Blizzard Beach being closed? Is there a bus route (we won't have a car) or should we get an Uber? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter