Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping that they would be able to fill my refillable mug with the hot water. From what I have read, it seems like there is a CM at the drink station filling up mugs for guests. Its not a huge deal, was just planning my grocery order and was wondering. Thanks!

I was hoping that they would be able to fill my refillable mug with the hot water. From what I have read, it seems like there is a CM at the drink station filling up mugs for guests. Its not a huge deal, was just planning my grocery order and was wondering. Thanks!
Cast Members are currently filling disposable cups with beverages. Guests select these and pour them into their refillable mugs themselves. Cast members are not actually touching guests refillable mugs.

This picture is of the cold drinks. Hopefully someone who has been there can comment if the same is being done for hot drinks.

FF9F80A7-2956-46C2-80D3-0690BAF4694C.jpeg

We were at Pop recently and they are doing hot chocolate at the table (DD got some several times). I imagine they'd also give a cup of hot water if asked. (Also, when I ordered unsweet tea, I think once they asked if I wanted hot tea?)

Is anyone aware if I can still request a fan for the room? Hoping that we don't have to pack a travel fan, but we will if necessary. Thanks!

Did I read correctly that Pop is currently only running buses to AK and MK and relying on the skyliner to get folks to HS and Epcot?

We were there in Sept/Oct and me dh asked for hot water several times for tea. It was no problem at all. They would just fill a cup and hand it to dh. He would just show his refillable mug easy peasy.

Hello all,

For our far away June 2022 trip we booked a preferred pool view and requested ground floor. We would just love to lessen our walking and be close! In October we stayed in a standard room and were in the 50's section I think.. back by the bowling pin pool.

I want to confirm that this room type gauruntees us in building 4 or 5 facing the hippy dippy pool.

I’ve read many posts saying how everyone loves the music @ the bowling pin pool. Does the computer pool have specific music as well?

If I am remembering correctly, the computer pool does typically have music playing that fits the era of that part of the resort (so 80s/90s). It has been a while since I've swam on that side of the resort (I'm usually more of a 50s girl) so I can't tell you what any of the songs were though.

Hello all,

For our far away June 2022 trip we booked a preferred pool view and requested ground floor. We would just love to lessen our walking and be close! In October we stayed in a standard room and were in the 50's section I think.. back by the bowling pin pool.

I want to confirm that this room type gauruntees us in building 4 or 5 facing the hippy dippy pool.
Yes, you are guaranteed a room in building 4 or 5 facing the pool but ground floor is not guaranteed.

Was hoping to book Pop for September 2022 but every date I try says no availability. Could it really be booked up or is this due to limiting guests?

Great news for PopStars who weren't thinking staying with the Cheerleaders would be very Groovy!

It now looks like Pop Century has been dropped as a Host Resort for all Cheer/Dance Competitions other than The Summit and The D2 Summit which are still showing Pop Century/All-Star Movies/Coronado Springs.

All others are now showing either All-Star Movies or All-Star Movies/Coronado Springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter