Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are planning to eat dinner at Three Bridges at Coronado Springs. I am trying to figure out our best route via Disney transportation... Would it be to take the Skyliner to Hollywood Studios then catch a bus to Coronado? (We have a baby without a car seat so not planning to Uber/Lyft.)
Best way and most FUN way!

Skyliner is so GROOVY!

Only "problem" might be the return trip depending on how late it is.

We are planning to eat dinner at Three Bridges at Coronado Springs. I am trying to figure out our best route via Disney transportation... Would it be to take the Skyliner to Hollywood Studios then catch a bus to Coronado? (We have a baby without a car seat so not planning to Uber/Lyft.)

That is our plan for our California Grill dinner in July! (except the bus to Contemporary of course :) )

Best way and most FUN way!

Skyliner is so GROOVY!

Only "problem" might be the return trip depending on how late it is.

Thank you! I will keep the return trip in mind. Honestly, I booked POP just for the Skyliner! So excited to try it.

Are these groceries coming directly/only from Whole Foods? Or are people doing combo orders? Or is this about only Amazon Prime groceries NOT from Whole Foods (i.e. dry goods mostly)?

Just wondering about order timing and how it differs depending on what kinds of things you want and where they are coming from.

We do Amazon Prime delivery for groceries here at home sometimes but only directly from Whole Foods. I've never done a grocery combo order and would love to hear how that works.
When I order Prime for fresh groceries I always order the day before I want the groceries delivered. For groceries I always order our groceries on arrival day for delivery on our second day. Our second day is always a resort day but we are in the pool that day so I have them leave it with bell services. That order is always the fresh and it was from Whole Foods (like what I order at home). The dry goods/bottled water is the order I place 5-7 days ahead of time and that is not from Whole Foods

i arrive in Disney tomorrow. So excited. Staying at POP and doing HS on Monday. What time is the best to get in line for skyliner for rope drop? Or is it faster to do bus/ drive or Uber?

Another random Pop question - does anyone know if the Everything Pop shop carries wrinkle released for clothes? I have discovered that one of the shirts I plan to pack is really prone to wrinkles. Thanks!

Another random Pop question - does anyone know if the Everything Pop shop carries wrinkle released for clothes? I have discovered that one of the shirts I plan to pack is really prone to wrinkles. Thanks!
The Sundries section carries a TON of different items,but almost positive that is one that has never been in their inventory.

Hang in up immediately when you unpack and then keep it in the bathroom when showering, the steam will help the wrinkles release

Driving over tomorrow morning!! Hoping I can get in before the rain comes again ☺️
does the sky liner run when it’s raining?

How much have buses to Epcot and HS been cut with the skyliner?

I am not against using the skyliner, but I am FOR getting to the park as early as possible, does the skyliner hurt this vs staying at an All Star?

How much have buses to Epcot and HS been cut with the skyliner?

I am not against using the skyliner, but I am FOR getting to the park as early as possible, does the skyliner hurt this vs staying at an All Star?

When the Skyliner is running there are no busses to HS or EPCOT from POP. You can walk over to AOA and take the busses from there!

When the Skyliner is running there are no busses to HS or EPCOT from POP. You can walk over to AOA and take the busses from there!

Thanks I have some thinking to do today! Pop is $300 more for the week vs All Star Movies, while I love pop thats $300 for food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter