Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Question for anyone who has been at Pop recently: Is the cornhole game set out for folks to play? Quite fun to get a fruity drink from Petals and challenge your kid to a few rounds of cornhole. We want to do that when we are there in late July.

The new thread looks great. Thanks for all your hard work @scrappinginontario

Ok trip is in a week. Looking for any recent updates on luggage check lines and Skyliner wait times now they are seating multiple parties.

I'm curious, do you now have to share a skyline car?
Reports today have been mostly that they’ve been putting parties of 2 together but larger parties separate, although I read one report of a couple sharing with a family of four.

I'm creeping up on my 60 days. This is our first stay with the Skyliner and that open options for restaurants that we have not tried before at the Boardwalk and surrounding area, which I am completely unfamiliar with. I know there are limited options at the moments. Any suggestions?

I'm creeping up on my 60 days. This is our first stay with the Skyliner and that open options for restaurants that we have not tried before at the Boardwalk and surrounding area, which I am completely unfamiliar with. I know there are limited options at the moments. Any suggestions?
We had a wonderful breakfast at Ale and Compass; I’ve heard their dinner is good too. If you do breakfast, plan for a later one because the skyliner doesn’t start going to Epcot area resorts until a bit later (at least that’s what the signs said. We didn’t try.)

Beaches and Cream is fun for a meal or just ice cream.

We had a wonderful breakfast at Ale and Compass; I’ve heard their dinner is good too. If you do breakfast, plan for a later one because the skyliner doesn’t start going to Epcot area resorts until a bit later (at least that’s what the signs said. We didn’t try.)

Beaches and Cream is fun for a meal or just ice cream.
The Epcot line starts at the same time as the other 2 as it is bringing guests from the Boardwalk resorts and Riviera to DHS.

If you have a reservation at a location around the boardwalk or at Riviera, tell them this at the CBR station (may be asked to show reservation confirmation to CM) and they will allow you to board the Epcot Skyliner line to get to your reservation.

Question for anyone who has been at Pop recently: Is the cornhole game set out for folks to play? Quite fun to get a fruity drink from Petals and challenge your kid to a few rounds of cornhole. We want to do that when we are there in late July.

The new thread looks great. Thanks for all your hard work @scrappinginontario
It was set up last week.

This thread is awesome - thanks for all the info! We had decided on a stay at POP for our next trip, which we're getting ready to book for October of 2022 (I know, I know... I like to plan in advance :)) and weren't quite sure which room category to book. The info here made the choice clear. Greatly appreciated! We've decided on a Preferred room, and are going to request either building 3 or 6 to still be close to the Skyliner and the buses, while hopefully being a little quieter than buildings 4 and 5 would be if we were for the Preferred Pool View.

Greetings everyone!!!

great thread!

what time has skyliner started running in the morning to HS? And….is it a better idea to take the bus? If so, what time does the first bus go?

I don’t think a bus is available in the morn from POP to HS but is available from AoA...?
Also another bus?... Do they always have busses waiting for overcrowding in early morn at the Caribbean Beach central SkyStation?
And what is the Operating Policy adopted for lightning in area ?
Thanks

Although I have stayed at POP several times, I haven’t been since Covid. If I have luggage services store my luggage if my room isn’t ready when arrive, can I still call from my room later and have it and my delivered groceries brought to my room (for a tip and delivery fee of course)? Are box fans still available from housekeeping upon request?

Although I have stayed at POP several times, I haven’t been since Covid. If I have luggage services store my luggage if my room isn’t ready when arrive, can I still call from my room later and have it and my delivered groceries brought to my room (for a tip and delivery fee of course)? Are box fans still available from housekeeping upon request?
Don't know about groceries, but they will deliver your luggage to your room once it's ready. I was there the last week of April, checked my luggage as soon as MDE arrived at POP and headed to Hollywood Studios. When I got to my room that evening, my luggage was waiting for me.

1. Yes, luggage services will store and deliver your luggage to your room.
2. Yes, they will also deliver your groceries as long as your order does not include alcohol.
3. Yes, box fans are still available upon request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter