Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

The Minnie Vans do offer car seats.
From the website:
What to Expect – The Experience
Minnie Van drivers are friendly Disney Cast Members who are trained to whisk you off to where you need to be—with a smile. Each vehicle is equipped with 2 child safety seats that our Disney Cast Members can install for you. Lyft will also provide a fare estimate once you select a destination, so you know what to expect. Your payment will be processed directly through the app.

Yes, I have requested them in the past.

Depending on the age of your child and how much they move, in a pinch I have rolled towels and placed them between the mattress and the bottom sheet. Works surprisingly well when you don't have a bed rail although a rail is normally best.

View attachment 766154
Hi!

I just searched and found this response, and I have a follow up question (questions...)

I wasn't able to add a bed rail (or a play pen) as a room request as part of the online check-in. Do I have to call in advance to request it? Or is it only available to request once we get there?

Kiddo is under 3 so a play pen might work... just wondering if its worth making the call since I'm in Canada and it's long-distance :oops:

Hi!

I just searched and found this response, and I have a follow up question (questions...)

I wasn't able to add a bed rail (or a play pen) as a room request as part of the online check-in. Do I have to call in advance to request it? Or is it only available to request once we get there?

Kiddo is under 3 so a play pen might work... just wondering if its worth making the call since I'm in Canada and it's long-distance :oops:
I did not have any issues adding once we were there but you may wish to call in advance to request for peace of mind. I would anticipate that they have plenty but if you need it and they do not have any, you may wish to have researched companies in the area you can rent from should you need one and there not being any available.

I did not have any issues adding once we were there but you may wish to call in advance to request for peace of mind. I would anticipate that they have plenty but if you need it and they do not have any, you may wish to have researched companies in the area you can rent from should you need one and there not being any available.
Thanks! Wow quick reply😍

I think we're more likely to go with the towels/pillows and one of us sleeping in the bed with kiddo rather than renting something, but it's good to know that's an option, thank you 😃

Thanks! Wow quick reply😍

I think we're more likely to go with the towels/pillows and one of us sleeping in the bed with kiddo rather than renting something, but it's good to know that's an option, thank you 😃
Tip from my experience: when they bring the bed rails, either have them set them up or ask them to show you how. Because we have gotten a weird kind before that we couldn't figure out--and ended up doing it wrong, which we realized after mousekeeping cleaned our room and fixed it. :D

Tip from my experience: when they bring the bed rails, either have them set them up or ask them to show you how. Because we have gotten a weird kind before that we couldn't figure out--and ended up doing it wrong, which we realized after mousekeeping cleaned our room and fixed it. :D

I totally agree with this. Their bed rails are awesome, but they're not your average "simple to install" bed rails. The first time we used them, mousekeeping had just put them in the room (we were checking in at the front desk and requested them and to our surprise, they were laying on the bed when we got to our room a few minutes later) and my husband (an engineer!!!) and I couldn't figure out how to put them on the bed. We had to have mousekeeping come back to the room to show us. The woman said it happens all the time and that there really should be instructions sheets for them to leave with the bed rails. :D

Oh thanks for the tip!!

They aren’t in the store by the food court and they are not sold in the food court. They only have the single serve small cartons or the slightly bigger single serve bottle. Asked a cast member and he said they only have the single serve bottles.

They aren’t in the store by the food court and they are not sold in the food court. They only have the single serve small cartons or the slightly bigger single serve bottle. Asked a cast member and he said they only have the single serve bottles.
Did you ask if they no longer sell it or, are they just out of stock right now?

Meaning you can't fit those in the fridge anymore?
They have not changed the fridge in the room so whatever fit in the past will still fit now.

Did you ask if they no longer sell it or, are they just out of stock right now?

They have not changed the fridge in the room so whatever fit in the past will still fit now.
I didn’t ask that, but there isn’t a space for them anywhere. When i have gotten them, wdw and universal, i had to fill the ice bucket and put the half gallon in the bucket and then in the fridge. The fridges don’t go below 40, which is the maximum safe temperature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter