Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

I was able to get my dates for next April...FYI for any other early birds...it took about 10 minutes because I think they may still be loading availability? I could see the package price but it kept saying not available...I almost gave up but I thought...surely it’s not sold out yet...and patience pays off!

I was able to get my dates for next April...FYI for any other early birds...it took about 10 minutes because I think they may still be loading availability? I could see the package price but it kept saying not available...I almost gave up but I thought...surely it’s not sold out yet...and patience pays off!
Yes! When I went in at 6:00 am there was only POR. I checked back a few minutes later and POFQ showed up.

Got mine in for Dec.

Question; I still have my ressie here for October 1st, and have not been notified of a change. What would you do? Has anyone called to see what's up? I'm planning on keeping it and seeing what they offer.

Get online now! Just booked!!! Nov 18-28, 2021 Excited!!!!!!!

We will be overlapping our dates. we are there 11/13-11/21 I am super excited I was able to change to French Quarter.

Wow rates are higher than I expected but still thinking of changing from CSR.

I actually thought they would be more for my November trip. I paid about what I expected to pay switching from All Star Movies to French Quarter.

Question; I still have my ressie here for October 1st, and have not been notified of a change. What would you do? Has anyone called to see what's up? I'm planning on keeping it and seeing what they offer.

If I am reading your question correctly you have a reservation for POFQ for 10/1/2021? I don't believe they actually open until 10/28. I would call to see what they are doing. If POFQ is not going to be open I am assuming they will be changing your resort?

Oh well, it was meant to be. Nothing available for POFQ Wednesday 11/3 to Sunday 11/7.
I'll be keeping Pop I guess. And save myself about $500!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter