Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

Oh well, it was meant to be. Nothing available for POFQ Wednesday 11/3 to Sunday 11/7.
I'll be keeping Pop I guess. And save myself about $500!
It is the Wine and Dine 1/2 marathon weekend so that is probably why :(

Oh well, it was meant to be. Nothing available for POFQ Wednesday 11/3 to Sunday 11/7.
I'll be keeping Pop I guess. And save myself about $500!

Don't give up. Keep checking back as people do cancel. With the other all stars opening up later
some may cancel PO and move there if it is cheaper or they like it more/convenient.

Now if only December 2022 would open for reservations so I can get booked! Just gotta be patient, counting down those days to 500.

So excited! Booked for our Christmas week trip this year and 4th of July 2022....changed from CSR.

If I am reading your question correctly you have a reservation for POFQ for 10/1/2021? I don't believe they actually open until 10/28. I would call to see what they are doing. If POFQ is not going to be open I am assuming they will be changing your resort?

There are those of us who booked pre-covid, and still have reservations. Disney hasn't canceled them yet, and if Disney does the canceling then you can get upgraded at their cost. If I cancel, I have to take whatever is available that I could switch to anyway. So, for now, I'm holding onto the reservation to see what happens.

We will be overlapping our dates. we are there 11/13-11/21 I am super excited I was able to change to French Quarter.

I actually thought they would be more for my November trip. I paid about what I expected to pay switching from All Star Movies to French Quarter.

Me too - We'll be there 11/11-11/30-ish. Because we have lost our dang minds this year!

I was pleasantly surprised by the rate. Considering how ridiculous prices have been everywhere this fall, I was expecting at least $350/night average. Even with the holiday week spike during our time, it's closer to $293/night average, and I think CSR was like $285 for the same period when we booked a few months ago. (Of course now, there's nothing but GDT suites left, so...)

Super excited!! I'm booked for December 2 -- 11, 2021. Can't wait to go back home again.
We're going to overlap. I haven't been to The World in December since 2010 and never at POFQ so I'm thrilled to be going Nov30 to Dec7. River View.

Now if only December 2022 would open for reservations so I can get booked! Just gotta be patient, counting down those days to 500.
I was searching for Christmas week 2022 and every resort shows as filled but is that because I actually can’t book yet? I didn’t realize that! I thought everything in 2022 was open…

I'm so excited this is re-opening! We stayed here once in August 2018 and we had a blast! We usually stay in the deluxe resorts but this one really is so nice. I love how it's not too far from any of the parks and it's buses run so well. My son is still young so he loves that pool and the quick service is wonderful. If I could change one thing, this place would have a sit down choice too but over all for the price it is impossible to beat. I booked it Dec 10th-15th for my son's birthday. I hope they announce Mickey's Christmas Party dates soon so we can a date for those too.

Switched here for my late September 2022 trip. :) I loved Riverside so I'm really excited to stay here now. It was cheaper too!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter