Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

Regarding busses to the parks, can anyone recommend what time to be waiting if I want to make opening entry at MK (early entry at 8:30a)?

POFQ Newbies here! We had planned to visit pre-Covid, and are counting down one week from a split stay, ending at POFQ for the first time ever! I have two teenagers - any must-do's, must see's, or must eats? I can't wait - this looks like such a beautiful place, and we are leaving winter behind to enjoy it!

POFQ Newbies here! We had planned to visit pre-Covid, and are counting down one week from a split stay, ending at POFQ for the first time ever! I have two teenagers - any must-do's, must see's, or must eats? I can't wait - this looks like such a beautiful place, and we are leaving winter behind to enjoy it!

Beignets and Shrimp & Grits!

One of my big disappointments about my Dec (2021) trip was no Shrimp&Grits on the menu. And no more biscuits&gravy either.

I would check out Andre Wiley's website at www.portorleans.org. He is the moderator of this post the website has tons of information on both French Quarter and Riverside.

We’re staying at FQ in April and planning to see Yee Ha Bob. What time should we plan to arrive?

We'll be at POFQ in a few days and wondered if it's possible to see any of the fireworks displays from POFQ?

TIA!

Thanks so much for the links, @pwdebbie. I was just curious if one could see fireworks from POFQ, in case I wasn't in the mood--or too tired--to go to a park on any particular night.

Thanks so much for the links, @pwdebbie. I was just curious if one could see fireworks from POFQ, in case I wasn't in the mood--or too tired--to go to a park on any particular night.

You can sometimes see a few high bursts from the right places, enough to notice that the fireworks shows are being performed, but you can't really "see" the shows.

Andre

Leaving for Port Orleans French Quarter in a few days (if all goes well and my family doesn't get covid before we leave 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻). I was wondering if anyone could confirm how frequently housekeeping is cleaning the rooms?

Leaving for Port Orleans French Quarter in a few days (if all goes well and my family doesn't get covid before we leave 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻). I was wondering if anyone could confirm how frequently housekeeping is cleaning the rooms?
Disney's current routine is "trash and towel" every other day. Actual cleaning (sheets, etc) is when you leave or, I believe, after a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter