Disney's website is pathetic... anyone else having this issue?

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
I have a reservation for the Boathouse on 4/8 at 9:15. I want to try to get one a little earlier, so I click "change reservation". So it comes up as changing reservation for 8/4 instead. So now instead of month before day, it's day before month. Oh that makes sense, since, ya know, no one in America ever writes it this way.

So I find a reservation for 8:30 and make the change. And what happens? It CANCELS my reservation for April 8th (4/8) and adds a reservation for August 4th (8/4).

This is so ridiculous and embarrassing on Disney's part. What are they doing over there???

Just clicked on one of my reservations and I'm not seeing that issue. Wonder what could have caused that?

Never seen that exact problem but I always have stupid issues like that, I tend to switch off between the website and the app until it works.

Just an FYI: Boathouse can be reserved through Open Table. I used that in December when the Disney site showed no availability for our dates. There were lots of times available with Open Table. And the $10 Disney cancellation does not apply if you book thru it. Matter of fact, you don't have to give a credit card to make the reservation either.

Their website has been terrible since they first stood it up. They don't pay very well.

Once upon a time they had some of my finest programmers in the business. Then they discovered the work "outsourcing" enough said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter