• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if you can get whispering canyon food to go?
They wouldn't prepare a meal to go before the shutdown. .They would box up your meal to go if you were sitting at a table in the restaurant, though. I haven't heard if they will do it if you are dining in the restaurant.

Last edited:
We always stay at WL and eat at Whispering Canyon. Twice now after ordering in the past year or 2 I have felt a little unwell, and we requested it to go and they were great about it. It was before Covid so I would think now they would even more be likely to do it for anyone who asked. Good luck!
Personally I could see some people having anxiety about restaurants these days

We always stay at WL and eat at Whispering Canyon. Twice now after ordering in the past year or 2 I have felt a little unwell, and we requested it to go and they were great about it. It was before Covid so I would think now they would even more be likely to do it for anyone who asked. Good luck!
Personally I could see some people having anxiety about restaurants these days
Thanks! My anxiety is more about my 2 yr old’s patience for eating out 🤣.
Another question, do they have busses to MK? We have only stayed here once before but took the boat.

Thanks! My anxiety is more about my 2 yr old’s patience for eating out 🤣.
Another question, do they have busses to MK? We have only stayed here once before but took the boat.
YES..you can also take the bus to MK. If you are staying at BRV...with the buses right down the pathway it could be faster this time but not sure. We always take the boat too because we love that short ride ......especially when it turns that corner and you see the Castle :thumbsup2

Can anyone who's there report on how well stocked the Wilderness Lodge Mercantile gift shop is with groceries? (Milk, bread, eggs, etc)

The restaurant online shows dine in and no takeout or delivery. But like I said earlier they gathered up my food for me twice. ;) Cast members can be awesome:thumbsup2
Given current circumstances and the fact that they're not very busy, I'd at least ask. Worst they can say is no.

I'm checking into WL for my first time ever in 3 weeks. Should be interesting!

Hi Everyone - was at Boulder Ridge Villas last weekend and we think our camera may have spilled off of our luggage cart while loading up our car. :( I have contacted lost and found but just throwing a line out there in hopes that maybe someone came across it? Or if there are other suggestions you can think of? Thanks in advance for any help.

How many boats have you seen to magic kingdom and contemporary? Love your pictures!

I haven’t been here long enough to watch. I didn’t think the CR boat is running but better rely on the pros, I’m less into the details around WL these days. We did go to MK earlier - it was just one boat back and forth at the time. We opted for the bus, hardly waited going or coming back. YMMV!

Is the Boulder Ridge Cove Pool open 24/7? What are the modified hours of the feature pool?

EDIT: I noticed the hours of the feature pool on in GADisneyDad14's post.

.I'm checking into WL for my first time ever in 3 weeks. Should be interesting!
Is the Boulder Ridge Cove Pool open 24/7? What are the modified hours of the feature pool?
EDIT: I noticed the hours of the feature pool on in GADisneyDad14's post.

Just checked in BRV and may have scored our best room ever.

BR Cove Pool Hours (walked down and looked at gate) 7am - 11pm)

Just checked in BRV and may have scored our best room ever.

BR Cove Pool Hours (walked down and looked at gate) 7am - 11pm)

A little bummed about the pool hours. Was hoping they were considering that pool a “quiet pool”.

What did you like about your room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter