Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Question about Yachtsman. Do any of you know if I can split the "way I pay" there? I don't want to waste 2 dining credits for kids meals. Was thinking about using credits for myself and my husband, and paying for my girls. Can I do this?

Question about Yachtsman. Do any of you know if I can split the "way I pay" there? I don't want to waste 2 dining credits for kids meals. Was thinking about using credits for myself and my husband, and paying for my girls. Can I do this?

Yes. Just let your server know when you order what you want to do.

I can remember the time a group of wild women went down to Stormalong Bay for Synchronized Pool Tube Team practice and they brought a thermos of Mimosas for hydration. When one is practicing routines for possible Olympic participation proper hydration is essential!

~NM

Sounds like fun!

From Antics of the Orange Banded Monkeys:

We changed into our practice uniforms and fortified ourselves with some “OJ” in our refill mugs.

It is important to hydrate.

Once we were properly in uniform, we marched through the lobby to take a team picture with our mascot:

WP_20150830_011.jpg

:grouphug:

BC Market drink station update.
Construction ongoing. Today they had a CM set up at a table in that area who would fill your cup from cans. She had Coke, Diet and Sprite and several carafes of water. Also had ice. I asked how long for the Freestyle to be installed and she said "a couple days". We shall see, I'm here until next Wed.

Am I the only one who hates the Freestyle machines?!?! I find you can taste the other flavors since they all pass through the same dispenser. I run water (when it is a option) first, before choosing my flavor. It helps a bit. I much prefer the one drink per dispenser machines....

I agree.

Thank you!! enjoy your cruise too! If I spot you embarking as I'm getting off I'll say hi! Hoping for good weather for both of us after all this hurricane business !!

I was amazed how early SAB closed when we were there a few weeks ago. In my experience, October hours were even less. I loved how we used to be able to come back from park closing and swim before bed.

If I was going for price alone, I would stay off site. I booked CS previously because it was one of the only resorts available at a decent price. When I go in December I'm staying off site for $46/night, haha, so when I go cheap I go FULL ON cheap.

There is one big thing that this is riding on, and it's how much I love Storm Along Bay. If you've stayed at YC, what are the hours like? I've heard things like it closes at dusk, which in October with the sun setting around 8pm....will not be fun. I know they change frequently, but did you find that it closed significantly earlier than other pools?

I don't drink pop, but my daughter feels the same way you do. She says they end up all tasting like each other.

Am I the only one who hates the Freestyle machines?!?! I find you can taste the other flavors since they all pass through the same dispenser. I run water (when it is a option) first, before choosing my flavor. It helps a bit. I much prefer the one drink per dispenser machines....

I just tried to change our last 2 nights to BC when we go in May. Even the magical deal was $450/night. (Sigh) Guess no BC for us this year.
$450? Really? All three of my nights are right at $385 with this TA. And I am thinking about placing a deposit on another reservation for three nights in May, and those nights were the same price. Odd?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter