Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Our driver had a card and on the back he had the pick up locations from the parks as well as the hotel options. I don’t have it with me at the moment it’s in our room but they can get you very close to the front entrance area on your way there and pick up not too far from the gates for your return. They will tell you where to meet them safely and you can watch their progress in the app live with their vehicle number for peace of mind. Our driver had been a cast member for just over 3 years and worked in merchandise in Epcot before they started the whole Minnie cars/vans experience and yes they can accommodate guests with ECVs/ wheelchairs too in a bigger vehicle just let them know that’s what you need when using the app. From door to door it’s a very useful addition to the transport options these days, especially during those busy days when you just want to get from A to B with some grace. I’ll post the pick up locations later on I promise. At the moment I’m waiting on the guys riding the orange side of Mission Space I can’t handle that one today I’m sitting it out;)
We check in on Sunday, and I'm really looking forward to using these while we are there - not for every trip, of course, but for those times we just are dead tired and can't stand in another line waiting for a bus that may or may not show up with enough seats....

I wonder if the bell services desk will have those cards...

Well I found the card it says pick up and drop off as follows-:
Epcot In the Bus Loop
Animal Kingdom Behind Bus Stop 17
Hollywood Studios Bus Stop 28.
I hope that little nugget helps some one else’s family.
You’re welcome ;)
Thank you!

I'm getting ready to leave tomorrow (along with Dee & Janet Mom, Nannette is already there).

Has anyone been eaten or dragged off by the thundering herds of Resort Dogs? If so please kindly direct me to the kerfluffle as I will be missing my dog and will need a pack to shed with.

~NM
The doggies seem to like to walk on the Boardwalk and get snacks at the bakery. I would look there first. ;)

Well folks, it looks like my plan to catch up before leaving was a major fail. It's been a long exhausting week for me and this is the first chance I have had to log in all day. I'll try to check in while I am away, but most likely won't have much to say until we are back.

Wishing everyone a great few days!

party:

I called reservations about my allergies to pet dander. I have standard rooms booked at the Yacht Club. The castmember told me dogs are only allowed in garden view and waterview rooms, not standard view. I havn't heard that on these boards so I'm alittle skeptical. In any case they sid they notated on my reservations to haave me in a room away from rooms with pets. We shall see what happens.

Will BC hold luggage between reservations while on DCL?? We booked. 4 night cruise between 2 reservations. Flying directly home after cruise is not an option. Thanks!

Another great day yesterday. There are lots of folks here, October is definitely busier than it once was. But it is not translating to long lines. With FP+ we were able to do everything we wanted yesterday morning and more at the MK.
We totally enjoyed our mid day break and lunch at Geyeser Point.
Last night F&W was very crowded but again booth lines were not bad.
I keep forgetting to mention that our 3 beds do have the colorful runners on the beds

Will BC hold luggage between reservations while on DCL?? We booked. 4 night cruise between 2 reservations. Flying directly home after cruise is not an option. Thanks!
We had a cruise bookedended by 2 resort stays in March (2 different resorts) and they not only held luggage for us, but transferred it as well. Neither resort was BC, but I assume they would provide the same service. Just talk to bell services. Enjoy!!

Well I found the card it says pick up and drop off as follows-:
Epcot In the Bus Loop
Animal Kingdom Behind Bus Stop 17
Hollywood Studios Bus Stop 28.
I hope that little nugget helps some one else’s family.
You’re welcome ;)
Thank you for posting these! Excited for our Dec 5 mom and daughter's celebration trip to the YC. Mom is 83 so may be using a few times as needed.

Just booked our first stay for August 2018!! (First stay since childhood after many at AKL, Polynesian, and others)

Anything radically new I should be aware of? I skimmed this board and seems there are the usual changes (redone rooms, restaurants, ect.). I've been there quite a few times since as Cape May Cafe is a favorite.

We love AKL, but it took some convincing to try something new. This is primarily due to proximity and easy access to parks!

Lets hope we love it, otherwise I'll have two angry women on my hands!!

Just back from 3 great days this past weekend at the YC.

With regards to DOGS, we stayed in room 3087 (which had an AWESOME Lagoon/Fireworks view) and did not see, smell or hear one dog on the entire property for our entire stay! Saw a few therapy dogs at EPCOT but not one at the YC. So, at least for now, those worried about dogs can rest easy.

F&W was fabulous as usual, Sunday and Monday were great days, almost no wait for anything the entire day both days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter