Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Here is something I really dont know the answer too. How open is Disney/Orange Co Sheriff with guests walking between resorts or up to the parks with booze? Like I have gotten a drink and walked to HS and no one has ever said anything. just curious if there is an official stance on this subject.

Kerry thanks for the update. We arrive on 7/4. We have dealt with Lauren in the past and she is wonderful. She is from an area in PA that is only about 30 min from us. Besides the crepes and waffles, have you seen any other changes in the food selection?

Here is something I really dont know the answer too. How open is Disney/Orange Co Sheriff with guests walking between resorts or up to the parks with booze? Like I have gotten a drink and walked to HS and no one has ever said anything. just curious if there is an official stance on this subject.

Walking up to a park I'm not sure. I can tell you for sure you are not allowed to leave Epcot via IG if you have alcohol. You'll be asked to finish it or toss it before exiting.

We do it all the time when walking around the Boardwalk, to the other resorts in the area and even up to EPCOT or over to DHS. You need to finish before you enter the parks, but not so when entering hotels or even stores on the Boardwalk. We have never had an issue.

We have a garden view room booked...I was wondering how bad are the fireworks on the epcot side of things as noise level? We will be back getting the kids down and as much as I would love to sit on balcony and try and see the fireworks I am also a bit concerned about the noise from the fireworks.

We have a garden view room booked...I was wondering how bad are the fireworks on the epcot side of things as noise level? We will be back getting the kids down and as much as I would love to sit on balcony and try and see the fireworks I am also a bit concerned about the noise from the fireworks.
The fireworks are very loud in that section of the resort. But at least they don't last too long. :)

What is the Albatross Treasure Cruise listed in the calendar?

What is the Albatross Treasure Cruise listed in the calendar?

Choose from 2 pirate adventures that traverse the waterways of Walt Disney World Resort. Each excursion is kids-only and takes place every day (weather permitting) from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM.

Albatross Treasure Cruise
Kids hear "The Legend of the Albatross" and search for pirate booty across Crescent Lake and Epcot park’s World Showcase Lagoon. Departs from Bayside Marina at Disney's Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort.

Islands of the Caribbean Pirate Cruise
Buccaneers sail the Ports of the Caribbean waters, as they hear the story of Old Port Royale and its pirate-laden past. Departs from Caribbean Cay, a tropical island located in the middle of Barefoot Bay.

Here is more info:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/pirate-adventure-cruises/

This past fall we were there and were commenting on how it's funny you can buy a margarita on the Boardwalk and stroll around the lake with it, but are not allowed to leave Epcot IG with any open alcohol. Not entirely sure where the line is drawn, but you can drink strolling from resort to resort, just seems alcohol cannot pass through park entrances or exits.

Can anyone be brutally honest with how small the chances are of getting a beach club “water/lagoon view” room with a view of the lake and with a full balcony? Am considering booking for my honeymoon but am nervous that it will be difficult to get these requests met :(

This past fall we were there and were commenting on how it's funny you can buy a margarita on the Boardwalk and stroll around the lake with it, but are not allowed to leave Epcot IG with any open alcohol. Not entirely sure where the line is drawn, but you can drink strolling from resort to resort, just seems alcohol cannot pass through park entrances or exits.

I wasn't aware of this and learned the hard way. Literally had to guzzle a Grey Goose Slush so I could leave Epcot and get back to BC for a reservation LOL.

Since Dee has been short on time, recently, due to family obligations, here is a copy of the new YC/BC rec calendar, which she would normally post:

View attachment 320049

Here is a question that I’m sure has been answered already but on the days where it says seaside sunday etc does that mean that there are no games/activities/music scheduled for that block of time?

I wasn't aware of this and learned the hard way. Literally had to guzzle a Grey Goose Slush so I could leave Epcot and get back to BC for a reservation LOL.

In the good old days. . .you could leave the front entrance and board the monorail with cocktails. You could board the monorail with a cocktail from the resorts as well, although a monorail attendant allowed our daughter on board with a beer after leaving Mizner's a year ago--I pitched mine before getting to the gate and he told me I didn't have to do that--drinks were allowed on the monorail BUT you couldn't enter the park with it. You could definitely walk in and out the EPCOT gates with beverages as well. Ahh. . .the good old days. :rolleyes1:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter