Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

For those who were at MK..was the crane in front of the castle? I read somewhere they would be adding the lights for XMAS already and the crane would be there...hoping for no! TIA!

Another question for those who are there now or just back...

In the new rooms, is there an iPhone dock on the clock radio? If so, old style connector or new lightning connector?

Thanks!

I'm considering the Beach Club for my stay next year (October 2016). Two quick questions, for those who know:

1. Are the Friendship boats to DHS & Epcot accessible for ECVs?

2. Does Hurricane Hanna's only serve food during certain hours, or anytime that they are open?

Thank you! :cutie:

Beautiful Dee. Thank you very much. Were the monkeys able to see Teena before you left?

I'm considering the Beach Club for my stay next year (October 2016). Two quick questions, for those who know:

1. Are the Friendship boats to DHS & Epcot accessible for ECVs?

2. Does Hurricane Hanna's only serve food during certain hours, or anytime that they are open?

Thank you! :cutie:

1. yes the Friendship Boats accommodate ECV,s

We were at the YC from August 21 - 29th and never saw the frozen treats window opened once during our trip either.
We were there Aug. 16-20. The frozen treats window was open the day we arrived, but we never saw it open again. We asked about hours and was told that it depended on staffing each day.

I just stepped in here to see what has been up and just read about Bob. Teena, I am so sorry. I loved reading about your time together on here. My dad was named Bob and he looked a lot like your dear one. My heartfelt condolences in this difficult time. HubbDave

Yes, please be prepared to provide your "proper name"...most likely will occur when you are requesting assistance from a CM with little personality and virtually no interest in actually doing his job. Just sayin, this just might happen.
Why, what name do you use? Never occurred to me not to put my actual name, oops.

Dee, thank you so much for posting those photos of Bob. I especially love him the shot of him pulling out the instructions to put together Princess Lily's Little People castle (we have the same one).

Teena, this year will be my 15th anniversary and my heart breaks for you. I can only hope my husband and I have as much love and laughter during our time together.

For anyone who has been to YC/BC recently or is going now, what are the latest SAB pool hours? Mosley interested in some night swimming after the parks close. :-)

For anyone who has been to YC/BC recently or is going now, what are the latest SAB pool hours? Mosley interested in some night swimming after the parks close. :-)

Right now it is 9 am to 11 pm, however it may change in the coming weeks depending on crowd levels/staffing at Stormalong Bay.

DSCF9367.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter