Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Definitely going to grab an adult beverage from beaches and cream to go that first night. Still debating food options. Seems like the lobster roll is off the menu at boardwalk. Taking to-go containers into Epcot may be my best bet.

You've got the lobster roll at HH you can bring back to the room.

Hopefully - I did list gazebo view first, but also mentioned mom's mobility issues. The women then started mentioning it so much that I specifically asked for no handicap accessible rooms. LOL - no need to go overboard. now worried we'll be in the first room off the elevator. Just really hoping we don't end up having to transfer rooms after the 1st night AND now, that we aren't in the very first room with possible noise all day and night.

Wood Nymph - a few pages back you suggested Captain's Grille for dinner and looking at the menus, I really like the lunch selections. Does anyone know if you can get carry out dinner from there? Or order off the lunch menu?

Definitely going to grab an adult beverage from beaches and cream to go that first night. Still debating food options. Seems like the lobster roll is off the menu at boardwalk. Taking to-go containers into Epcot may be my best bet.

I'm still not sure what is most important thing to you. I am older & have difficulty walking long distance. Being near the elevator, especially with the assurance that it is not noisy, would be more important than view. I just want to be sure that you are aware that your order of requests is the order they try to fill them in.
Good Luck

This is a good question. We are in the same situation as you are and I'd love to hear what people's experiences were. The only pixie dust upgrade we have received at the BC since the new MDE system began was with an Orbitz reservation.

We have never gotten a room upgrade but we once got a resort upgrade. When checking in at the BC they asked us if we would like to be upgraded to the GF. I think the CMs at the Front Desk thought I was crazy because I wasn't sure I wanted to move because of the pool and all our ADRs were pretty much at EP. I think they were overbooked due to a convention. My DH said it was a once in a lifetime chance so we did it. It was lovely and we had a great view of the SSL and the Fireworks at night, to us the pools there weren't as nice. Subsequent visits we have either stayed at YC or BC. We love both!

We are headed to BCV in 21st to the 30th, this will be our first time at this resort. Anything special for this resort we need to add to our packing list? I got the pool noodles and marshmallows, anything else you found helpful for this resort?

We are headed to BCV in 21st to the 30th, this will be our first time at this resort. Anything special for this resort we need to add to our packing list? I got the pool noodles and marshmallows, anything else you found helpful for this resort?
They provide the marshmallows at the fire pit. They give each person a little bag with six marshmallows and a stick.

Yikes! Don't know why Disney has such a high markup. But this is why I buy stuff from Publix before we arrive and dump my rental after check in!

WeGoShop.com will deliver from any store you want. You just tell them the store and what brand of products to buy you.

I look at this thread all the time but I guess I forgot to post that my family (mom,twin sister, & lil sister) and I will be staying at the YC Sept 27-Oct 2 first time staying on property. We are very excited given its proximity to Epcot and HS.

Sadly we will no longer be staying at YC. We manged to switch to WL with Free Dining saved us over $1,000. But we definitely will eventually stay at YC.

I have a question about these magical deals. Do you have to pre-pay, or would I get the same 5 day cancellation policy on a RO that I would get from Disney?
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter