Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Can someone tell me what size the coffee makers are in the dvc deluxe studio rooms are? I can tell from the pictures if it is a 4 cup or 8 cup. Want to make sure I bring the correct filter size.

Thank you.

Can someone tell me what size the coffee makers are in the dvc deluxe studio rooms are? I can tell from the pictures if it is a 4 cup or 8 cup. Want to make sure I bring the correct filter size.

Thank you.
It varies. Most of the time we have had the smaller 4-cup maker, but on our last trip in May the studio we stayed in had the larger 12-cup maker. You can call housekeeping to upgrade from a 4 to a 12 cup maker or downgrade from the 12 to 4 after you check in. I assume the 12-cup maker in our room when we checked in was a carry-over from guests who requested a larger coffee maker.

It varies. Most of the time we have had the smaller 4-cup maker, but on our last trip in May the studio we stayed in had the larger 12-cup maker. You can call housekeeping to upgrade from a 4 to a 12 cup maker or downgrade from the 12 to 4 after you check in. I assume the 12-cup maker in our room when we checked in was a carry-over from guests who requested a larger coffee maker.

Thank you for the quick response. We are headed out in the morning and wanted to make sure we are covered on Sunday and Monday for our in-room pre-party thanks to our good friend Irma. :rolleyes1

Thank you.

In our last two stays (May 2017 most recent), we had a 12 cup Mr. Coffee in our studios. I went prepared on the first visit with 4 cup filters only to find we had a 12 cup pot. It worked fine--just made smaller pots. In May I took the 12 cup filters and obviously, no need to adjust.

Hi all,
Got back from BC last weekend and loved the bed we slept on so much that we're looking to order one. Having a hard time getting a solid answer regarding which bed it is, though. We slept in Room 4604. We called down to Mousekeeping while in the room and were told it was a Simmons Hospitality Beautyrest Pillowtop. However, the Simmons site says it was the Plush bed, and not the Pillowtop. Wish I'd taken a look at the tags! I called Mousekeeping again today and was told it was the Plush. However, she said that some beds "may have" been switched to the Pillowtop. I was told to call back to speak to a Furniture Coordinator to find out for sure. I'm asking about it because all sales are final, and these beds are pricey.

Has anyone here purchased a bed through Simmons Hospitality or is anyone at BC right now who would be willing to look at the tags on their bed for me??

TIA!

In our last two stays (May 2017 most recent), we had a 12 cup Mr. Coffee in our studios. I went prepared on the first visit with 4 cup filters only to find we had a 12 cup pot. It worked fine--just made smaller pots. In May I took the 12 cup filters and obviously, no need to adjust.

Looks like the month of May is the culprit here! :scratchin You didn't happen to be in room 331, were you?

You were in our room! Did you check in last Sunday?

I spent a lot of time at the checkin. ( see why below) and was surprised on how many people were complaining about rooms not be cleaned until later in the day( one man's wife needed to get ready for dinner and do hair an make-up and room was not ready when they came back from the parks, another group requested early check.in and room not ready at 4pm) this guests were raising a storm... We had no issues.. We loved our room. Standard 4604 and was really really quiet.. Love the mattress this time.. Did they get new ones?? which ones do they have? Pillow were great. or maybe it was the change from POP to BC standards??

we have a late flight and used the pool after check-out. LOVED and I mean LOOOOOVEd the new pool shower..1. bout time they got them.. 2. and man are they nice!!!!!!! super nice.....told lady at check out.

The only little thing, but imporant that annoyed me is that they expediete check-in too much and skip out on things.. At both POP and BC during check.in they did not ask nor check if my CC on file was correct .. At pop we did not have inroom charging set up as we didnt do it.. and at BC they had my expired CC on file... I feel this should be a step where the check in agent asks do you want room charging and which CC?? I simply forgot or assumed this was taken care of.

So happy our trip was not affected and feel for those who are. Interesting our trip began 3 weeks ago in Frankfurt to D.C and worked our way down via the Smokies.. interesting Irma's path is the same one we took ( we took 95).. so it is amazing how much your luck is all in the timing. Irma could have ruined our entire trip. We got out of MCO last night on our original booked flight home.

We are blessed to be safe and sound after 16 hrs of driving and 20 hours of flying. Trip went well besides the fact my DDs bag is missing- lost or stolen from our move from Pop to BC... I spent 2 days with so any people, departments trying to track down.. Before returning car, I stopped by Pop and lost it at the counter.. I am not the type to cry, but maybe it was the stress.. They gave me a 100 dollar credit ( bag and contents worth about 150) but at the point, I was done. I wasn't expecting anything. Just wanted to make a claim to mentally close this issue in my head. DD lost her new toy, 50 bucks and kindle reader and more important her favorite Little MIss matched bag... but that is history...

We'll bring both....just to be sure! Thanks for all the quick responses.

Thank you.

:welcome:

If you are not picky about coffee brand, you can get the Maxwell House filter pads. I think each one makes 4 cups so you use as many as you need for the coffee maker size you have.

Wishing you great, and safe, trip!

:goodvibes

Good luck and stay safe!

Thank you. The Disney Bubble helps.

If you are not picky about coffee brand, you can get the Maxwell House filter pads. I think each one makes 4 cups so you use as many as you need for the coffee maker size you have.

Wishing you great, and safe, trip!

Thank you. I'm so appreciative of how quickly people responded. Now off to bed. 3 am will come quickly for our flight out in the morning.

You were in our room! Did you check in last Sunday?
yes september 3rd!!

the room was perfectlly central to markeplace and the epcot door. Also I liked how it was tucked in a corner so no real walkbys.. maybe that is why it was so quite. I pulled the sheets too and forgot the name, that is why I asked.. but do not recall a pillow top..

Hi all,
Got back from BC last weekend and loved the bed we slept on so much that we're looking to order one. Having a hard time getting a solid answer regarding which bed it is, though. We slept in Room 4604. We called down to Mousekeeping while in the room and were told it was a Simmons Hospitality Beautyrest Pillowtop. However, the Simmons site says it was the Plush bed, and not the Pillowtop. Wish I'd taken a look at the tags! I called Mousekeeping again today and was told it was the Plush. However, she said that some beds "may have" been switched to the Pillowtop. I was told to call back to speak to a Furniture Coordinator to find out for sure. I'm asking about it because all sales are final, and these beds are pricey.

Has anyone here purchased a bed through Simmons Hospitality or is anyone at BC right now who would be willing to look at the tags on their bed for me??

TIA!
Mattress info is in post #14! :)

Um, I'm at yacht club in room 3145. How would I get that? It probably would come in handy with 3 kids!

I'm up now. Leaving around 9. I can bring it up to you. Or you can come down to 2145. Sorry I didn't see this last night.

Looks like the month of May is the culprit here! :scratchin You didn't happen to be in room 331, were you?

Perhaps, in May 2016 we had a room that had not yet been refurbished--105 and in May 2017 we were in 249. We much preferred room 105 for the location to the pool and BC amenities and of course, now all of the rooms are refurbished.

yes september 3rd!!

the room was perfectlly central to markeplace and the epcot door. Also I liked how it was tucked in a corner so no real walkbys.. maybe that is why it was so quite. I pulled the sheets too and forgot the name, that is why I asked.. but do not recall a pillow top..
We loved it too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter