• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I was wondering if any of these 'hallways' or alleyways of sorts can lead someone all the way thru from yc thru bc to epcot to have more a.c. on your coming and going to international gateway? I know the answer is no but it would be great if there was a.c. tunnel walking me thru a path to dhs from yc too!
I saw a YouTube video of someone walking from Yacht to Beach, only going outside briefly to get from one to the other. I haven’t stayed there yet, but will be there in October. I’m so excited to try Yacht Club out.

I saw a YouTube video of someone walking from Yacht to Beach, only going outside briefly to get from one to the other. I haven’t stayed there yet, but will be there in October. I’m so excited to try Yacht Club out.
You do have to exit YC to get to BC. You will be outside but covered for the most part. I would estimate about 200 feet of being outside. You exit the YC just past the Yachtsman Steakhouse and walk outside past the Ship Shape Spa, Beaches & Cream and then enter the BC through the doors by Marthas Vineyard. I will add that the inside route probably adds 5 minutes to your journey to Epcot versus just picking up the Crescent Lake walkway.

Chances of getting a cabana for Labor Day Sunday? This would be the last day of a 9 day trip, so would we have any advantage? We would like to use it as our "home base" until we leave for the airport, but otherwise I'm assuming we could still hang out by chairs and use the restroom to change.

Chances of getting a cabana for Labor Day Sunday? This would be the last day of a 9 day trip, so would we have any advantage? We would like to use it as our "home base" until we leave for the airport, but otherwise I'm assuming we could still hang out by chairs and use the restroom to change.
I would be shocked if you did not get one on the last day of a 9 day trip.

That’s my plan for June too. We have a 9pm flight home, so the cabana all day will be nice. And it just so happened the only cabana available was on the last day of my 7 day trip.

We adjusted our dates slightly so we checked into the YC today after 2 nights at Riviera. We’ll be here til Thursday. We were a little taken aback to see this sign in the walkway outside the back entrance to YC:

E447A645-CEC2-4F1A-80FA-D8EB329AF5D3.png

Wondering if the clientele at YC has changed that much since we were here last month?! :scared1:

:lmao:

We originally booked club level before that was discontinued but I rebooked a regular water view room with a Pin code. I received a call from DSS at the 60 day mark & just cancelled the club level room. We did get assigned a room on the 5th floor tho. Not sure if our original club level reservation played into that or not. It is Sad to see the closed up lounge tho.

Last edited:
We adjusted our dates slightly so we checked into the YC today after 2 nights at Riviera. We’ll be here til Thursday. We were a little taken aback to see this sign in the walkway outside the back entrance to YC:

View attachment 569000

Wondering if the clientele at YC has changed that much since we were here last month?! :scared1:
:lmao:
It must be those guests who booked YC thru PE and Hotwire. 😊

Mods is there any way for people to post wait times at Stormalong Bay in a way that we can see if there is a pattern of days/times waits are worse? It would really help in planning (or over planning as it always is with me!) and preparing the kids for what to expect- Thank you for this great thread that has helped a first time YC stayer !

Thanks! Mobile waitlist for pool... any info on how that works?
We were over at universal yesterday and will be for at least the morning today. I’ll report back if we end up using it! We went after 4 on arrival day with no wait and the weather isn’t looking great the next couple of days though so I’m not sure we’ll need it haha. Planned pool day Wednesday though :)

We were a little taken aback to see this sign in the walkway outside the back entrance to YC:
We saw more dogs in the parks during our trip last week than we have seen since reopening. We also saw someone using a wagon in Epcot, which surprised us since wagons have been banned for a while now. We also saw lots of huge double strollers but I don't know if they exceeded the allowed sizes. And the ECVs are more numerous now that more people have been vaccinated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter