• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Thank you.... I successfully submitted the form.... now to wait. They must find a ton of stuff accidently left behind!

FWIW, I have had great experiences with lost and found. I did have one time since reopening where I didn’t here squat for weeks/maybe months, but then one day got a notice that they were shipping me my item. Can’t always be so lucky of course, but I hope they find your item!

I reserved a cabana in February 2020 for our summer trip (which ended up being cancelled by Disney when the parks shut down) and asked the CM to email a confirmation to me. I received a confirmation for the date, but not the specific cabana I had reserved. I replied to the email and asked for a confirmation of both the date and cabana number. I received a confirmation for both later that same day.
I have a cabana booked and it did not show up in My Disney App. I called back and had them put a note in my account with the confirmation number.

Where can I find the recreation calendar for May? I scheduled my resort day for a Wednesday with a cabana rental and then found out there is no campfire or Movie under the stars that day. Wondering what other activities there will be.

Thank you.... I successfully submitted the form.... now to wait. They must find a ton of stuff accidently left behind!

We've also had good luck with Disney lost and found. In fact, I received an email saying that they were sorry, but couldn't find the item. Then, the next week, my niece's backpack arrived in the mail.

Also, one time at YC-CL, after our week's stay, I found the prior guest's clothing in a drawer. I thought it was my sister's and she thought it was mine. We gave the clothes to the CL-CM and explained -- room number and everything -- on our departure day. I hope those clothes found their way to their owner. Really cute shorts and sweater.

Can anyone give any feedback on the BC Deluxe Rooms? We are going mid-July, DH, 16yo, 13yo, me, when there are no discounts, and were able to book a Deluxe room, which will be our first time staying in one in 12+ BC stays. Is it really worth the extra money? It's nearly $200/night more than a standard room. It will be nice to have the extra full-sized bed, as opposed to that pull-down sofa bed, but I'm still on the fence about keeping the room vs. downgrading and using the money for something else. If it's a noticeable amount of extra space, I think I'll keep it. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Remember that you can click on the link even if it looks like it is still loading
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/lost-and-found/
How long ago was your trip? You might even get an email from them. I left something at the poly a couple weeks ago and got an email from them detailing what was left behind with options to get it back to me or dispose of it. The email came a maybe 3 days after we got home?
Whoops quoted the wrong person and found the answer to my question in the OPs post. Nevermind me over here lol. Hope you get back your stuff! If they do find it they will likely ship it to you for free :) I have clothes we left coming back at no charge to me.

Last edited:

Where can I find the recreation calendar for May? I scheduled my resort day for a Wednesday with a cabana rental and then found out there is no campfire or Movie under the stars that day. Wondering what other activities there will be.
The calendar is displayed in the lobby of the hotel. I can take a picture of it when we arrive on Sunday, unless someone else can get it sooner. The most recent activity schedules are posted on page 1 of this thread.

They haven't been having the campfire since WDW reopened. Since you can't social distance around a fire pit, the campfire might not return for awhile yet. :)

The calendar is displayed in the lobby of the hotel. I can take a picture of it when we arrive on Sunday, unless someone else can get it sooner. The most recent activity schedules are posted on page 1 of this thread.

They haven't been having the campfire since WDW reopened. Since you can't social distance around a fire pit, the campfire might not return for awhile yet. :)
Thank you!

Ok, why is it so exciting to me that we'll get to refill our own cups?? :rotfl2:I can tell I need this vacation! Anyone else there when we are (6/13-19) I'll be the one with tears in my eyes as I get my cherry coke zero lol.
Yes, 6/12 - 6/19, first time back since 2019. Can't wait for our trip....hoping for sunshine but packing for June showers.

Sorry, if I have missed this, and it's been discussed already: Does one have to wait in line for SAB or could I get on the wait list upon returning from a park, go to my room and change and return to SAB to finish waiting?

Sorry, if I have missed this, and it's been discussed already: Does one have to wait in line for SAB or could I get on the wait list upon returning from a park, go to my room and change and return to SAB to finish waiting?
There isn't any consistent or predictable pattern to when there will be a line for SAB. Many people have reported that they never encountered a line. Others have had to wait to enter the pool. SAB tends to have a "rush hour" when people tend to arrive, which would be the early afternoon. The only way you are going to know if there is a line when you want to go to SAB is by showing up at the pool entrance. They don't use a wait list unless the pool reaches capacity. :)

Checking in from the YC! It is so nice to finally be back here, it really does feel like home here. It is very quiet around here right now, I keep finding myself alone on the path from YC to Epcot, it's super strange. Will be nice when BC opens so there's more life around here.

I did want to mention the buses this morning came, what I feel, was pretty late. I was at the bus stop at 6:20 to catch the first bus to AK, and it didn't show up until 7. Not very helpful when the park opens around 7. By the time we got to AK it had already opened and FoP ended up being a 45 minute wait by then.

I did see an AK bus come down the main entrance road and turn at the convention center at 6:35, so I'm guessing it went to BC. So maybe today was just a one off for the YC buses. Also the MK bus came at 6:50. Hopefully they come earlier tomorrow!

Besides that everything has been great so far, heading back to Epcot soon for some more F&G food!
Guests experiences with bus times is really helpful for me-thank you for posting. We will be at YC June 19-25. I have already about decided to take our car to AK and leave the resort by 630 at the latest for an 8am opening, although I'm telling everyone to be ready by 615! I have always believed the bus was the best way to get to MK, and hope people will post experiences with how soon the busses begin leaving for an 8am MK opening. We still may take the car. How soon parking lots are opening will also help-

Hi all! Booking a last minute resort only trip 5/16-5/19. How can I see cabana availability? Is there a contact number to call?

Guests experiences with bus times is really helpful for me-thank you for posting. We will be at YC June 19-25. I have already about decided to take our car to AK and leave the resort by 630 at the latest for an 8am opening, although I'm telling everyone to be ready by 615! I have always believed the bus was the best way to get to MK, and hope people will post experiences with how soon the busses begin leaving for an 8am MK opening. We still may take the car. How soon parking lots are opening will also help-

You're welcome! I can also comment on the MK bus. On Tuesday it arrived at 6:50, so better than the AK bus that day. On Wednesday it arrived at 6:45 and I believe we were the second resort bus to arrive at MK. It was fantastic, there was hardly anyone there when we arrived.

Hope you have a great trip!

Hope you've been able to add your day. I also have a cabana rental on 6/19! SW has also been messing around with my flights, luckily only a 10 minute change to arrival day, and they've delayed the return flight on 6/21 by an hour to 10:20PM so more playtime for me, but hubby has work the next morning!! I'm hoping that at least check in at the airport should be shorterr with later flights. I wish SW would just leave the schedule alone now, but I know from experience that sometimes they mess with it until the last week, and this is the first time I've been issued new flight numbers.
Woohoo! I’ll see you there. I booked a good AP rate at the Swan and changed our flight to leave Sunday at 9:15pm. I eventually did find availability at BC for that one night but it was rack rate and couldn’t bring myself to pay $616 a night 😖.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter