• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I'm trying to book a vacation for next year using the Disney website- I can only book out to Dec of this year. I like to look at the prices before I book (YC, BC, water view, garden view...)

I know that I can call Disney but was wondering what everyone else was doing? I'm looking for room only. Is there a different website that I can use?

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

So I just got back from a week and ending up walking through beach club for the first time. I was super impressed by it. I really want to stay here next time I go to wdw. But these prices are obviously high and I'll definitely need to save up. Having said that, for those that have stayed or always do what brings you back to beach club?

So I just got back from a week and ending up walking through beach club for the first time. I was super impressed by it. I really want to stay here next time I go to wdw. But these prices are obviously high and I'll definitely need to save up. Having said that, for those that have stayed or always do what brings you back to beach club?
Storm Along Bay. I don't care if I'm Beach or Yatch, just so long as there's a spot by my sand bottom pool

I'm trying to book a vacation for next year using the Disney website- I can only book out to Dec of this year. I like to look at the prices before I book (YC, BC, water view, garden view...)

I know that I can call Disney but was wondering what everyone else was doing? I'm looking for room only. Is there a different website that I can use?

Hmmmmmm, that's strange. I booked a week at BC for May 2022 a few months ago. That was a room only res

StormAlong Bay. Proximity and subsequent ability to walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Crews Cup and other dining options at the Epcot resorts. The variety running routes. We just keep coming back time and time again...

Simply the overall atmosphere of the resort and the ease of access to recreation and dining options offered by all of the Epcot resorts. Not to mention, being able to walk to Epcot and HS. I feel so relaxed the minute I arrive and let the games begin as soon as I enter the lobby!

You can book online 500 days in advance, which today is 11/30/2022. But, if you search dates earlier and click that little rate details link, you can see rack rates through the end of 2022.

The scent as soon as we walk in! Our first on site stay was at BC and it (and YC) are still "home". Love being able to walk to 2 parks. Can't emphasis enough how large a perk that is for us. Love to wander over to EP for meals, firework shows, shopping, etc. Have found if we walk a little faster we can mostly beat the boats to HS. Like having everything in one building and the many places to eat between all the resorts in the area. We can stay at other resorts, but are always happiest at BC/YC.

for those that have stayed or always do what brings you back to beach club?
The thing that keeps bringing us back is the location. We love being able to walk to two parks. We love the entire resort area with multiple dining options, including restaurants at Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphin. We love being able to see fireworks from the resort. And we love to walk into Epcot in the evening. :)

Storm Along Bay is nice but not the reason why we stay at the Yacht and Beach Club. :)

51322512305_aa6e382cb8_b.jpg

Monday Magic Mail! Trip is so far away but couldn't resist these ears for our next Beach Club stay! :sail: :love:

The thing that keeps bringing us back is the location. We love being able to walk to two parks. We love the entire resort area with multiple dining options, including restaurants at Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphin. We love being able to see fireworks from the resort. And we love to walk into Epcot in the evening. :)

Storm Along Bay is nice but not the reason why we stay at the Yacht and Beach Club. :)

Well said.

We have been to Disney several times (staying at moderates) but in a recent trip, we stayed at BC (rented DVC) for the first time and we are now hooked. Such a great resort for so many reasons. We were looking at a potential trip before Christmas, and I was amazed at how high rack rates are for a standard room during that time. I guess I never paid much attention before to BC or even Deluxe resorts in general, but has rack always been as high as it currently is now for that time or is that just now with all going on?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter