Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I hope they are through soon as arriving the 19th.:yay:

The workers are very respectful. Their machinery is loud though. So the quiet pool has been empty all week. My room is facing the quiet pool, so I'd be pretty upset if I returned to my room for mid-day naps.

Luckily, I'm out from rope drop to close, so it has no effect on my stay.

Anyone have any idea what cabana availability has been like for November?
Last year we had no problem booking but crowds were so low and I think the actual hotel was still closed - DVC only.
I’ve been on hold for 3 hours now.
Looking for November 10-15, preferably Friday or Sunday.

Anyone have any idea what cabana availability has been like for November?
Last year we had no problem booking but crowds were so low and I think the actual hotel was still closed - DVC only.
I’ve been on hold for 3 hours now.
Looking for November 10-15, preferably Friday or Sunday.

I tried for Nov 6-10 and they were sold out. Got through at the 3 hour and 30 minute mark.

Just replying so this doesn't get lost. As far as I know, nothing was announced and guests were not notified, but people on here have reported that there has been construction work on the exterior of the Yacht Club. It has resulted in workers on/near balconies which has made guests unwilling/unable to use their balconies.

Someone who has been there recently can provide better info.

Thanks, I havent been on a week or so.

Yes this. and someone posted new pictures a few above my reply here. we complained while there and even after but no real resolution or “make nice”, so was just curious what experience others who were affected may have had.

Thanks, I havent been on a week or so.

Yes this. and someone posted new pictures a few above my reply here. we complained while there and even after but no real resolution or “make nice”, so was just curious what experience others who were affected may have had.

I was not made aware that my balcony would be painted throughout the day. It doesn't affect me, but a heads up would have been appreciated.

Hello! It’s been a while since I read or have posted. Life has just gotten in the way. i was catching up on the forum and saw the terrible news from Dee. I was so sorry to read of the loss of your DH. Words are not sufficient to express my sympathies. You do so much for this forum and it pains me to know that your family suffered such grief.

Speaking of catching up on the forum I was also happy to see Teena is back in town. We sure do miss seeing her in the BC lobby. I noticed it didn’t take nearly as long to catch up as it used to. Have the resorts been quiet? Seems like not nearly as many folks are posting.

I realized I never finalized my timing of our trip. We arrive next Friday 10/22 and leave 10/31. My sis is actually joking hubby and I for a few days. We spend most of our time at SAB and we usually try to sit over in front of B&C. You can’t miss us…we always have the plastic wine and champagne glasses. Please stop over to say hello if you are at SAB and are so inclined. We are friendly folks. I know we connected briefly with Woodnymph on one of our trips and hope to do so again-maybe for longer this time.

Once we arrive I will check in and let me know if you have any assignments for me.

I realized I never finalized my timing of our trip. We arrive next Friday 10/22 and leave 10/31. My sis is actually joking hubby and I for a few days. We spend most of our time at SAB and we usually try to sit over in front of B&C. You can’t miss us…we always have the plastic wine and champagne glasses. Please stop over to say hello if you are at SAB and are so inclined. We are friendly folks. I know we connected briefly with Woodnymph on one of our trips and hope to do so again-maybe for longer this time.
I was hoping that you would be hanging around SAB again. We will be at the BC Sunday, Oct 24 to Oct 29 and my sister is joining us. We plan to spend time at SAB, too, so I'll look for you. :)

Uber Eats, Grubhub or Door Dash
Has anyone used a food (meal) delivery service recently at the Beach Club? Which one? Happy with the service?

So glad runD races are back. FYI, course maps for the 2021 Wine & Dine weekend have been released. Consistent with past W&D races, the 10k on Saturday 11/6 and Half Marathon on Sunday 11/7 utilize the DHS path then go around Crescent Lake then into Epcot (the 10k follows the YC/BC side, the Half follows the BWI side).

https://guide.rundisney.events/maps/

Hello! It’s been a while since I read or have posted. Life has just gotten in the way. i was catching up on the forum and saw the terrible news from Dee. I was so sorry to read of the loss of your DH. Words are not sufficient to express my sympathies. You do so much for this forum and it pains me to know that your family suffered such grief.

Speaking of catching up on the forum I was also happy to see Teena is back in town. We sure do miss seeing her in the BC lobby. I noticed it didn’t take nearly as long to catch up as it used to. Have the resorts been quiet? Seems like not nearly as many folks are posting.

Once we arrive I will check in and let me know if you have any assignments for me.
I arrive on 10/20, hanging out at the BCVs until 10/28. While I'm generally a quiet gut, I will live on the edge and say "hi" if I see someone with plastic wine glasses at SAB if I'm in the area. If it's not you, then I'll run like heck. Otherwise, I'll check in to see if you need a refill! Safe travels!

We will be at YC next week and I'm planning on putting in a room request. Any suggestions so that we aren't an 8 minutes walk down a long hallway. I hate it when it takes 15 to 20 minutes just to get out of the building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter