Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

POOL NOODLES for sale at Yacht & Beach Club
Since Stormalong Bay reopened in 2022, does the pool area or Beach Club Marketplace have pool noodles for sale?
NO POOL NOODLES for sale at the Beach Club or Yacht club for Stormalong Bay as of May 2022

I am glad we don’t have any trips planned until the fall.

It just occurred to me that, with the current peanut butter shortage at WDW, it likely means the No Way Jose at B&C is unavailable.
:scared1:
That’s correct, No Way Jose unavailable but you can get something similar using peanut butter chocolate chips if you must

Beach Club Villas stay May 20-26 2022. We received no housekeeping services during our stay. We emptied our own trash daily and secured fresh towels from the pool. Everyone seemed to be stacking their used towels in the hallway outside their door, so we did likewise.

We saw a few housekeepers and quite a few of the housekeeping carts in the hallways, but never experienced any housekeeping in our 1 bedroom Villa. We called once for shampoo and some was shortly delivered.

On the plus side, we were able to check into our room at 12:30 pm and only had the room check done by security on the first day.

Beach Club Villas stay May 20-26 2022. We received no housekeeping services during our stay. We emptied our own trash daily and secured fresh towels from the pool. Everyone seemed to be stacking their used towels in the hallway outside their door, so we did likewise.

We saw a few housekeepers and quite a few of the housekeeping carts in the hallways, but never experienced any housekeeping in our 1 bedroom Villa. We called once for shampoo and some was shortly delivered.

On the plus side, we were able to check into our room at 12:30 pm and only had the room check done by security on the first day.
When you said you got no housekeeping during your Beach Club Villas stay - were you booked on points or cash?

Booked on rented points
Okay, you might know this but for people who don't:

You were booked at BCV on rented points for a stay from Friday May 20 to Thursday May 26. Since you were booked on points and your stay was 7 nights or fewer, you were not supposed to get full housekeeping at any time during your stay. You were supposed to get "Trash and Towel" service on day 4, which should have been Monday. During Trash and Towel service, housekeeping is supposed to:
• Empty the trash and put new liners in the trash bins.
• Provide fresh bathroom linens.
• Replace facial tissues, paper towels and toilet paper.
• Replace coffee, sugar, cream, and sweeteners.
• Replace dish washing liquid, dish washing detergent, sponges and laundry detergent.

After the mass shooting in Vegas, DVC started doing trash removal every day. They tried to spin this as a benefit to DVC members, but really it was their excuse for going into the room each day to check the inside. There are different theories regarding what, exactly they are checking for (weapons, signs of human trafficking, etc.).

Okay, you might know this but for people who don't:

You were booked at BCV on rented points for a stay from Friday May 20 to Thursday May 26. Since you were booked on points and your stay was 7 nights or fewer, you were not supposed to get full housekeeping at any time during your stay. You were supposed to get "Trash and Towel" service on day 4, which should have been Monday. During Trash and Towel service, housekeeping is supposed to:
• Empty the trash and put new liners in the trash bins.
• Provide fresh bathroom linens.
• Replace facial tissues, paper towels and toilet paper.
• Replace coffee, sugar, cream, and sweeteners.
• Replace dish washing liquid, dish washing detergent, sponges and laundry detergent.

After the mass shooting in Vegas, DVC started doing trash removal every day. They tried to spin this as a benefit to DVC members, but really it was their excuse for going into the room each day to check the inside. There are different theories regarding what, exactly they are checking for (weapons, signs of human trafficking, etc.).
I was aware that housekeeping service was going to be limited and only once 1/2 way through our stay. But I had also read on the boards that some people had a security check visit every day when the trash was picked up at the same time. That was not our experience at BCV.

No trash was ever picked up, no new towels, nothing was replaced or replenished, nada, zip, nothing, not even on day 4. The only time I’m aware that the housekeeping was in the room was the day we checked in for a security check.

I’m not complaining, we got fresh towels from the pool each day. We had ordered plenty of supplies (trash bags, napkins, laundry pods, coffee, tea, hot cocoa, sugar and creamer) from Walmart Grocery Delivery that was delivered the day we arrived.

We passed the room for trash drop off on the first day, so we took out our own trash on the way to the parks each morning.

Just wanted to let people know we only saw housekeeping once, for one “security check” the first afternoon and then never again, not even “Trash & Towel” service on the 4th day of our stay.

But we snagged fresh towels from the pool every day and dropped off our own garbage each morning so it wasn’t a problem for us. We filled up those little trash cans every day anyway 😆.

Is there a microwave and/or toasters available for use at the market at Ale and Compass or Beach Club marketplace? Will be arriving at the YC probably around 8:00 p.m. in a couple of weeks I made you a quick grocery stop, and I was wondering if you'd be able to microwave something.

Is there a microwave and/or toasters available for use at the market at Ale and Compass or Beach Club marketplace? Will be arriving at the YC probably around 8:00 p.m. in a couple of weeks I made you a quick grocery stop, and I was wondering if you'd be able to microwave something.
There is a microwave and toaster available at both locations during operating hours [7A - 11P]. Microwave is available outside of the Beach Club marketplace during and after operating hours.

Hi All!

Going in about a month and was going to bring a tube or two with me. I know it needs to be clear. Can it be colored clear or just simply clear? Also are there restrictions on the size of the circle or the "u"? Thanks!

First I apologize in advance for asking something I know I've asked before and just plead my brain is mush these days and I really need this vacation. Now my question, what time do reservations open to reserve a cabana? I cannot remember if it is 7am EST or 9am EST. Tomorrow is my 60+10 date and I need to prepare to set all the alarms as I am on the west coast.

First I apologize in advance for asking something I know I've asked before and just plead my brain is mush these days and I really need this vacation. Now my question, what time do reservations open to reserve a cabana? I cannot remember if it is 7am EST or 9am EST. Tomorrow is my 60+10 date and I need to prepare to set all the alarms as I am on the west coast.
7:00 AM EDT/4:00 AM PDT.

Been offline for a while, but wanted to say our birthdays trip was great. We valeted and unloaded the car at BC, went inside to find out we had been moved to YC. Bell services was terrific and sent the luggage there for us. We spent 4 nights at Contemporary Club Level and then 3 YC Club level. I will say the food choices seemed better at YC, but the service at Contemporary was exceptional. The concierge at CR walked us to our room, noticed there was a problem with the door not opening correctly (for handicapped accessible room), called for maintenance (there within 10 minutes),and also called for our luggage. The concierge told us our room was 3 doors down on the left and when I showed my luggage ticket, gave me the directions to call from the phone in the room. Just didn’t seem as special to me. But they were very pleasant while we were there.

Our birthday shirts were made by my coworkers.

Oh, and please put us down for YC Dec 23- Jan 3. Sis talked Pop into having a really special Christmas (our first staycation for the Holidays). No Club Level this time. 5332E098-EF0F-4258-AC67-E94FDA48D01C.jpeg3FE0EC94-C558-4931-BD5F-84F6DB1E0FB1.jpeg259DEAF3-096C-4D7E-9A4E-D83157ECF67E.jpeg

We just booked our room at the Beach Club for our honeymoon next June. We will try to rent DVC points but this is where we want to stay so I booked a regular room as a backup.

Edit: after doing some more research we decided on the Yaht club as our backup on case we can't rent dvc points. Either way I can't wait.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter