Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Random, but I noticed today that “King Room” is now a bookable category at YC.
I was just coming on to ask a question about this.

For all of the different views, they list "1 king bed or 2 queens." Then there is the separate King Room. What's the difference? What's the view for the King Room?
I could not find any availability for the King Room option.

I didn’t see availability either. For view, I think k it said “view varies.”

I was just coming on to ask a question about this.

For all of the different views, they list "1 king bed or 2 queens." Then there is the separate King Room. What's the difference? What's the view for the King Room?
I could not find any availability for the King Room option.
We've had a few king rooms at the YC and they have been garden view. But the king room could be anywhere. It is a new category that just opened so it might take awhile before they start to book them under that category.

Hi all,

I booked a Beach Club villa 2 bedroom, renting points. I am curious if anyone had ideas about what type of room to request in order to get a decent view and a decently short walk to Epcot/Skyliner?

I posted this as a separate thread but thought it might get more attention here… Idk why I didn’t just post it here in the first place!

“Hi all! I booked a one bedroom club level suite at the Beach Club (NOT a DVC Villa). I’m seeing conflicting reports regarding whether the pullout is IN the bedroom or the parlor area. If it IS in the bedroom, how hard (or rude 😬) would it be to maybe swap them for the duration of our stay if space allows? Can anyone clarify with recent information? There isn’t a ton of info out there on this room type, and a lot of it is years old…

TIA!”

Hi all,

I booked a Beach Club villa 2 bedroom, renting points. I am curious if anyone had ideas about what type of room to request in order to get a decent view and a decently short walk to Epcot/Skyliner?
We were in 552 a few weeks ago. We had a side view of the fireworks and next to the stairs to pop out easily to walk to Epcot. It felt like forever the first time we went from the lobby to the room, but it was a good location.

That's okay, I am more about being a bit closer to the lobby/transportation. Thanks for the map!
We always ask for a room near the main elevators, pool view if possible. Thats the biggest thing, if you’re near the elevators you’ll get where you’re going quickly.

That's okay, I am more about being a bit closer to the lobby/transportation. Thanks for the map!
We always ask for a room near the main elevators, pool view if possible. Thats the biggest thing, if you’re near the elevators you’ll get where you’re going quickly.

I posted this as a separate thread but thought it might get more attention here… Idk why I didn’t just post it here in the first place!

“Hi all! I booked a one bedroom club level suite at the Beach Club (NOT a DVC Villa). I’m seeing conflicting reports regarding whether the pullout is IN the bedroom or the parlor area. If it IS in the bedroom, how hard (or rude 😬) would it be to maybe swap them for the duration of our stay if space allows? Can anyone clarify with recent information? There isn’t a ton of info out there on this room type, and a lot of it is years old…

TIA!”

You are unlikely to find that a BC villa is available, since they run pretty full all the time. have you looked for YouTube videos of the suite? There should be one that shows the room, I remember seeing one at some point, but I don’t remember if it mentioned where the pullout was. We’ve stayed in one of those before, but since there are only two of us we never even looked for a pullout, so sorry I can’t help there.

EDIT - these folks say it’s the sofa in the bedroom that pulls out into a queen.

You are unlikely to find that a BC villa is available, since they run pretty full all the time. have you looked for YouTube videos of the suite? There should be one that shows the room, I remember seeing one at some point, but I don’t remember if it mentioned where the pullout was. We’ve stayed in one of those before, but since there are only two of us we never even looked for a pullout, so sorry I can’t help there.

EDIT - these folks say it’s the sofa in the bedroom that pulls out into a queen.
Yeah that was one of the videos I saw, but other reports said otherwise.

GADdad(sp?) had a good response on my stand alone post that is probably the most accurate.

Thank you!

7:00 AM EDT/4:00 AM PDT.
Anyone have luck in getting a cabana? I called this morning at 7am on the dot the first day of my 60+10 and the CM I spoke to said Disney hadn’t released any cabanas yet for the end of July thru my dates in August!! I was nicely informed I should call back daily 🤦‍♀️

Anyone have luck in getting a cabana? I called this morning at 7am on the dot the first day of my 60+10 and the CM I spoke to said Disney hadn’t released any cabanas yet for the end of July thru my dates in August!! I was nicely informed I should call back daily 🤦‍♀️
Can't speak for the current release of cabanas, but last year when I called and got through to a CM just after 7 and the cabanas weren't released yet, but she told me to hang on the line since they should be released shortly. Sure enough, by about 7:20 they were released for our dates and we were able to book them.

Can't speak for the current release of cabanas, but last year when I called and got through to a CM just after 7 and the cabanas weren't released yet, but she told me to hang on the line since they should be released shortly. Sure enough, by about 7:20 they were released for our dates and we were able to book them.
Thanks so much for this! I just called back and was now I able to get one on day 60+6 of my trip, good thing I didn’t wait for tomorrow to call because that’s all they had left.

Darn. Wish I had known. There were none when I called the other day and now I wonder if that was because they weren't released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter