Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

There was supposed to be fireworks testing during my trip at the beginning of the month, but I didn't hear anything. (I was at BoardWalk.)
We were at Beach for a few days the week before Thanksgiving and were notified, then heard them, started at midnight and last around 15-20 minutes. I assume it was a run thru of the new night time show at Epcot.

SIX more days, and I’ll be at Beach Club for the first time! This is my 12th trip to Disney, but I’m still so nervous. It’s so much hoping to remember to pack what I need (2 years ago, I forgot to pack myself any underwear!), have everything in order before I leave, and all my plans set for the parks. I can’t wait to walk into that lobby for the first time. 😀

Page 2117

I just took a leap from Swolphin to YC for my early Dec trip after an AP rate finally popped. (I would be lying if I didn’t say the gingerbread lighthouse + train/village display didn’t give me that push over the edge to step back into the Disney bubble😝 )
I'll add you to the Be Our Guest List.

:cool1:

Very helpful!!! I'll add a link to the "Other Useful Info" section on Page 1.

:car:

Just saw this posted on a FB page that I follow. It’s for Thanksgiving, available at BC, if anyone is interested!

View attachment 811842

Cool!

I wonder if guests gobbled this up?

🦃

Hey Disney has come to YC.

IMG_0886.jpeg

Fwiw… I’m rather enjoying playing around with it, the soundscapes are odd but kinda delightful. Like background Disney music you pick a theme of. I like the Disney touch to the alarm. Much quicker to call for housekeeping items as no hold time. It has access to bell services as well so you can call for your luggage. At night it displays a waaay dimmed down clock that is like perfect for sleeping. It’s powered by Alexa so it’s not quite as stupid as Siri which is a nice change to me as that’s the only voice control I’ve dealt with lol. If you don’t want it listening you can turn off the mic, if you don’t want it running at all you can simply unplug it.

We have one too. I ignored it at Pop & when we got here yesterday. So I forgot to mention it, lol.
We just got home last week for after thanksgiving party and holidays trip at YC. We ignored it too!
I requested first available room online since we had the party at night and wanted to get there as soon as we could enter. We arrived at 12:30 with no text yet. So I stopped at front desk to ask if anything was available as we didn’t care where room was and had only booked resort view. She said yes I can give you a room now and gave us this -IMG_5462.jpegIMG_5463.jpeg definitely a great start!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter