Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has ever used an outside party to do laundry that would pick up at bell services and drop off. our last visit at the boardwalk I did laundry and while it was fine I actually want to be on vacation this time lol so I was wondering if anyone ever used the laundry room or a service like that while at a Disney Resort. If not is the laundry room still by the quiet pool at the beach club or is there another location as well.

Hi. Please add me to the BOG list. I will be staying at the BC 5/5 - 5/10. I have never been to Disney in May. Hoping for good weather and possibly lower crowds!
Early May has always been our favorite time to visit for exactly the same reasons!!! Have fun :flower1:

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has ever used an outside party to do laundry that would pick up at bell services and drop off. our last visit at the boardwalk I did laundry and while it was fine I actually want to be on vacation this time lol so I was wondering if anyone ever used the laundry room or a service like that while at a Disney Resort. If not is the laundry room still by the quiet pool at the beach club or is there another location as well.
I think that there is an inside laundry room on the first floor...last room by the exit circled on the map. It's been a very long time since I used it, though.

Attachments

• 1st Floor.JPG
    1st Floor.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 5

There are several laundry rooms that are available. The Yacht Club has a large laundry room at its quiet pool. (I really like that pool). There is a small laundry room on the first floor of the YC, too.

The Beach Club has the large laundry room at its quiet pool and a small laundry room on the first floor. You can monitor your laundry with the laundry view app. The app will tell you which machines are being used and how much time is remaining on each machine. If you have some free time then this becomes very handy. :)

We just heard that friends of friends were upgraded to a club suite at the YC this week and they are loving life! Have a great time!
That is some amazing pixie dust to get an upgrade like that!! We are so looking forward to this, thank you!!

Please add me to the list....1st stay at BC July 9 - 16, 2024! I've stayed at YC a few times - last time was 2019, which was my last trip I got to take with mom before she passed. Our goal was to stay at all of the resorts.....so still working on the list with her in my thoughts.

I think that's what this thread was about:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/non-disney-laundry-service.3887042/

Question. I have a water view too booked in April at Beach Club. What rooms should I ask for if I want to be the closest to Epcot???? Or is that Villa rooms?

Please add me to the BOG list. Our stay is May 27th - June 2.
We're in a standard room. Is it possible in this category to have a daybed? Ideally, we would have either a King and a daybed or 2 queens and a daybed. On the Disney site, there were several possibilities but then I saw Deluxe offered the daybed so I'm not sure. Thanks so much!

Question. I have a water view too booked in April at Beach Club. What rooms should I ask for if I want to be the closest to Epcot???? Or is that Villa rooms?
The water view room that is closest to Epcot is room 1501, which is a suite. You could ask to be close to that room or just ask to be close to Epcot. That end of the resort only has three floors so the number of water view rooms close to Epcot will be limited. But it doesn't hurt to ask. :)
Please add me to the BOG list. Our stay is May 27th - June 2.
We're in a standard room. Is it possible in this category to have a daybed? Ideally, we would have either a King and a daybed or 2 queens and a daybed. On the Disney site, there were several possibilities but then I saw Deluxe offered the daybed so I'm not sure. Thanks so much!
There are many standard view rooms with two queens and a daybed, There aren't too many kings with a daybed, but they do exist. We had one once.

For the YC folks, are there any characters that roam the lobby or around the grounds. My last visit to WDW was BC during Covid rules and there were no characters. Just curious if there may be any animal encounters, like Minnie, Donald, etc.

In December we saw Donald’s, goofy and Pluto one afternoon. They pulled up out from one of those character caravans and then went outside right outside the back off the lobby and hung out for a while. Then another day we saw the caravan pull up again when we were checking out. This was both around 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

For the YC folks, are there any characters that roam the lobby or around the grounds. My last visit to WDW was BC during Covid rules and there were no characters. Just curious if there may be any animal encounters, like Minnie, Donald, etc.
During the holidays there have been Characters at YC and BC. Characters also are at Cape May in the mornings with the buffet. I believe non holidays it’s pretty random.

We were there in early December & saw Chip & Dale outside the back entrance. It was at 1:45 on December 8th according to the time stamp on my picture.

IMG_1544.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter