• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disneyworld.com down?

KyleAfterAWhile

DIS Veteran
Is anybody able to successfully login? When I click "login" on the top, I am not even able to do that. It just refreshes the page.

I know they just released a promo, so that is probably why, if others are having this issue.

I have tried 2 browsers.

I can log, in but just see Olaf and his disconnected head or Stitch ate the page. Phones are backed up too.
IDK if it's due to the promotion or not. I haven't been terribly impressed by Disney tech the past several years. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

I tried logging in with Safari and Chrome, and I'm able to log in with both browsers and see my account, but none of my reservations or tickets are showing. I get the message, "We're sorry. We encountered a problem retrieving one or more of your reservations. Please try again later."

I started having issues with MDE/disneyworld.com yesterday afternoon. I haven't tried again since then, though.

EDIT I can log in no problem, but none of our plans are able to be retrieved (tickets, FP+, resort, etc).

I had to call cause just booked a stay for next week and they are down with no ETA. App and online are both down.

same here got scared that my stuff got deleted so glad its just a error and not just me

I was able to change my Nemo FP to river journey this morning (fast passes are for today) before the MDE crash. Right before the complete crash, I looked and it seemed like it reverted back to Nemo. Would it randomly do that? Or do you think I happened on MDE when it was crashing and it showed old reservations? Stupid me forgot to get a screen shot this morning - I was just excited to get the river h
Journey FP.

When I couldn't access my MDE account on my computer this morning at 5am, I tried using my Kindle Fire. I went on Disneyworld.com, not the MDE app, and was able to sign on and access my account to make all of my fp+. I just checked and even though I still can't access it on my computer, I can still access my account on my Kindle Fire. I hope that helps someone who has just hit their 60 days out like me!

I can log on, but when I try to look for FP+ for today, it says "All FastPass+ distribution is concluded for the selected date at all theme parks". Similar message on the app.

I'm trying to book the Fantasmic VIP dessert and when I select the time, it doesn't do anything. So thinking I will have to go old school and call. Haha

I can’t get through on the phone to DVC either. It just rings.....nothing picks up.

I was able to make some reservations but it took a number of tries. This seems to happen way too often with the website.

At MK today and I haven’t been able to change any fast passes. Really annoying. Crowds are horrendous today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter