distance fr VB resort to beach?

Diamond_Girls

DIS Veteran
How far is the walk from Vero Beach Resort to the beach? Does it make sense to bring a cooler for drinks/water/snacks or it is a short trip back up to the hotel? Thanks!

The resort is directly on the beach! Just a short walk down some stairs and you are on the sand. Nothing wrong with bringing a few drinks down, but it is certainly no problem to walk back to the hotel either. :)

vero_1.jpg

A picture is worth 1000 words? ;)

I would say take the cooler. We didn't bring one this summer but we will the next. Like Carol said it isn't a bad distance at all but when we got set up with our umbrella and loungers, we did not want to move. Loved it, Have a great trip! :p

I agree with Snowwitch. The beach is VERY close but once I was out there with my chair, book and towel, I didn't want to move! That's the best part of being at VB--pure laziness! LOL!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter