Diva's Easter basket exchange thread

Beth: do you have Walgreens? It is where I found them--I think. Walgreens is usually my "go to" place--they have cute stuff and a lot of Disney stuff for the seasons. I had actually seen the Mickey basket on their Easter aisle before the exchange was announced and knew it was what I wanted to get--so I made sure to get there and get it before I went to WDW!
We do. In fact, I have 9 Walgreens within a 5 mile radius of my house. LOL Who needs that many???? :confused: The good news is, with that many to choose from, one of them is always guaranteed to have what you need.

Loving all the new baskets!! Such great and fun stuff!!

Can't wait to see more, there are more right??
I think so. Well, I don't know. But Patty and Deb were still going to post their pics. :thumbsup2

Jen thank you for setting up this exchange.
It was fun I have transferred all my stuff to my new purse. (thank you Paula) It was my first one can't wait until we do another one.

Monica

Jen thank you for setting up this exchange.
It was fun I have transferred all my stuff to my new purse. (thank you Paula) It was my first one can't wait until we do another one.

Monica
You are welcome! It was fun :)

We do. In fact, I have 9 Walgreens within a 5 mile radius of my house. LOL Who needs that many???? :confused: The good news is, with that many to choose from, one of them is always guaranteed to have what you need.

I wish I had CVS's with that problem. I went to the only two near me and both were sold out of the items I needed. Dang couponers....:rotfl: This town is only big enough for one of us.

I still have to open my box from Jessica!

:goodvibesI was unable to participate in the Easter exchange. But, there is the sweetest Diva who became an Easter Angel on my behalf. THANK YOU, WENDYPOOH22. :goodvibes

Wendy sent me the most perfect Easter basket - it was as if she read my mind. She sent all my favorite candies - kisses, robin eggs, malt balls, reeses eggs, and a chocolate bunny! There is an adorable lime green mickey head bracelet, that I will happily show off at the next girls' trip :goodvibes. The cutest Donald 'egg' antenna topper, lots of fabulous note pads (and I LOVE notepads!) PLUS cute pink bunny kitchen towels, mitts, spatulas AND bathroom finger towels to match! PLUS.. a tink key chain with my name on it :love: and a really adorable Tink mug!

easter1-2.jpg

The box with the cute Mickey & Pluto card!

easter2-2.jpg

Goodies awaiting to be unpacked!

easter3-2.jpg

All the goodies!

easter4-2.jpg

Candies, notepads, the Tinks :love:, the bracelet, Donald, Bunny ears, and Peep lip balm!! :goodvibes

easter5-2.jpg

All the kitchen accessories. :cloud9:

Thank you so much, Wendy! I can't even begin to tell you how your kindness brightened my day. :hug:

(And my apologies, the post office left the package on my BACK porch, so I didn't see it until today.

Chris.. You are most welcome! I had such a good time shopping and I had to get doubles of a few things for myself ;) I'm glad that you enjoyed it and that it brought a little happiness to you :goodvibes

So I went to the post office today to pick up what I thought was a bakugan that my DS10 ordered from Toys R Us.. What I received instead was a huge box with my name on it and a return address from Jen - MrsPinup:)

To my huge surprise it was an easter basket! I was blown away by her kindness and generosity. I was soo not expecting this. Inside the brown box I found the cutest polkadot storage box filled with lots of easter goodies

IMG_1513.jpg
[/IMG]

Opening the lid...

IMG_1514.jpg
[/IMG]

Peering inside

IMG_1515.jpg
[/IMG]

Looking inside I found....

A Disney Princess egg decorating kit (this is perfect, I am behind in my shopping and I haven't bought egg dying kit yet)
Pizza garden growning kit to grow tomato and sweet basil (Margherita pizza is my favorite!)
Tinkerbell lipgloss
Easter shaped cookie cutters, easter baking cups and easter sprinkles
Peeps!! Pink and Chocolate
Plastic eggs filled with candy
The book "Water for Elephants" which I will be starting tonight!
A bottle of Vanilla lotion

This was soo thoughtful of you Jen:hug: Thank you!

p.s. My boys say thank you too!! They have already started in on the chocolate and they are looking forward to homemade cookies and cupcakes this weekend:lovestruc

Came home today to a package at my front door!! :goodvibes

It was from Deb!! I think part of the fun, is seeing who has your name! :flower3:

Saw some chocolate eggs from Dove, and the first thing I had to do was seat 3 of them while I was going through my stuff. :rolleyes1 ::yes:: Lots of fun stuff and yummies! :cloud9:

I will post the pics and list ASAP.

Thankyou Deb! :hug:

Awww, look at that, Wendy. Your kindness was repaid by another. I love it. The Divas rock!!! :cool1:

So I went to the post office today to pick up what I thought was a bakugan that my DS10 ordered from Toys R Us.. What I received instead was a huge box with my name on it and a return address from Jen - MrsPinup:)

To my huge surprise it was an easter basket! I was blown away by her kindness and generosity. I was soo not expecting this. Inside the brown box I found the cutest polkadot storage box filled with lots of easter goodies
Looking inside I found....

A Disney Princess egg decorating kit (this is perfect, I am behind in my shopping and I haven't bought egg dying kit yet)
Pizza garden growning kit to grow tomato and sweet basil (Margherita pizza is my favorite!)
Tinkerbell lipgloss
Easter shaped cookie cutters, easter baking cups and easter sprinkles
Peeps!! Pink and Chocolate
Plastic eggs filled with candy
The book "Water for Elephants" which I will be starting tonight!
A bottle of Vanilla lotion

This was soo thoughtful of you Jen:hug: Thank you!

p.s. My boys say thank you too!! They have already started in on the chocolate and they are looking forward to homemade cookies and cupcakes this weekend:lovestruc

You are welcome!!! I wish I had room in my house to have bought myself that box too! I think we are going to have a lot of baking DIVA's soon....
In fact, last night I used the cupcake cups that Bridget sent me and baked peanut butter chip brownie cupcakes. They were super yummy, but I have an urge to put some jelly on top :rotfl:

Yay, it's almost Easter :yay: (can you believe it???). Has everyone received their baskets yet? I know we're still waiting for a few Divas to post pics...........

I got this in an e-mail today and I just had to share:

All I need to know, I learned from the Easter Bunny!

* Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
* There's no such thing as too much candy.
* A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
* Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
* Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
* Some body parts should be floppy.
* Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
* The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
* Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
* All work and no play can make you a basket case.
* Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
* To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
*The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!
Happy_Easter_Bunny_.jpeg

Hopefully I'm not last.

Jessica sent me the cutest stuff--I love it!

I tried to take a pic, but I am hopeless at the moment. For one thing--I can't find my camera battery!

Ok, so in addition to a very cute woven basket with a liner (which I am going to use for cosmetics), I got:

A stuffed Stitch (my fave)
A stuffed purple Ty Bunny (so cute!)
A bag of Hershey's kisses
a bag of M & M's
numerous plastic eggs filled with different chocolate candies
numerous plastic eggs filled with stickers
Stitch paper clips (have NEVER seen these--where did you find them?)
an Easter cupcake kit
Easter cookie cutters
a Stitch pen

thanks Jessica for the cute goodies!

If I am not mistaken, everyone has recieved their goodies. I believe that Marie is the only one left to post pictures - well, and Cheryl....:rolleyes1

All I need to know, I learned from the Easter Bunny!

* Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
* There's no such thing as too much candy.
* A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
* Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
* Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
* Some body parts should be floppy.
* Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
* The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
* Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
* All work and no play can make you a basket case.
* Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
* To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
*The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.

Love it!!

Hopefully I'm not last.

Jessica sent me the cutest stuff--I love it!

I tried to take a pic, but I am hopeless at the moment. For one thing--I can't find my camera battery!

Ok, so in addition to a very cute woven basket with a liner (which I am going to use for cosmetics), I got:

A stuffed Stitch (my fave)
A stuffed purple Ty Bunny (so cute!)
A bag of Hershey's kisses
a bag of M & M's
numerous plastic eggs filled with different chocolate candies
numerous plastic eggs filled with stickers
Stitch paper clips (have NEVER seen these--where did you find them?)
an Easter cupcake kit
Easter cookie cutters
a Stitch pen

thanks Jessica for the cute goodies!

You aren't last! I hadn't posted yet because I'm a total brain-mess right now ;)

Glad you liked it! I will be the first to say putting together an 'Easter Basket' is not my forte! And the Stitch Paper Clips came from the Disney Store.

If I am not mistaken, everyone has recieved their goodies. I believe that Marie is the only one left to post pictures - well, and Cheryl....:rolleyes1

I hadn't yet. I thought I had but I see now that I didn't! I think mine came on Tuesday from Patty!! Lots and lots of candy (which I will sadly admit was gone by that evening while I was left with a tummy-ache), some Spring window decals, lip smackers, a little green men kooky pen, an awesome DIVA emery board, princess puzzle, princess stickers, a lanyard and I hope I'm not forgetting something. I'll upload pictures as soon as I can find my UPC cord.

I swear I'm hopeless sometimes.

I hadn't yet. I thought I had but I see now that I didn't! I think mine came on Tuesday from Patty!!
Don't feel bad. I don't think you are the last. Like Jen said, Marie still has her pics to post, along with Patty and Deb. ::yes::

Whew! I'm just glad I wasn't the last to post!

Seriously, I put my camera battery in its charger about two weeks before we left for WDW. I unplugged it a couple of days later to charge my Kindle and "thought" I left it on the bathroom counter but it has totally disappeared! I am so bummed! I guess I'm going to have to see about buying a new battery and charger because it just hasn't shown up anywhere. Grrrrrrr.

Don't feel bad. I don't think you are the last. Like Jen said, Marie still has her pics to post, along with Patty and Deb. ::yes::
Thanks for being on top of it :)
Whew! I'm just glad I wasn't the last to post!

Seriously, I put my camera battery in its charger about two weeks before we left for WDW. I unplugged it a couple of days later to charge my Kindle and "thought" I left it on the bathroom counter but it has totally disappeared! I am so bummed! I guess I'm going to have to see about buying a new battery and charger because it just hasn't shown up anywhere. Grrrrrrr.

Those darn kindle chargers are sneaky....I am so addicted to my kindle. I find myself in the bookstore checking out books and then typing them into my notepad on my phone so I can order them on kindle. I have temporarily grounded myself from new books because I have so many on my shelf I need to finish first!

Patty hasn't posted her pictures yet either, but she's busy with her :love: newborn nephew :love: so it may not happen right away.

Happy Easter! Here's what I got (on Tuesday)
easter1.jpg

It was from Jen! She was one of my roomies for the trip, in fact, we shared a bed a few nights. And we were on the same scavenger hunt team. Pretty much, she's my homie. I was very excited when I saw it was from her.

So, here's what was inside:
easter3.jpg

When I filled out the questionaire, I put that I didn't want too much candy because I am losing weight and on the right track with that. So, she got me some awesome Puma socks, and the other items pictured here:
easter2-1.jpg

As well as some goodies...
easter4.jpg

Thanks, girl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter