• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

divers quest and Autopia blue quest help

Merdiyah12

Earning My Ears
Yup i am giving help to ppl so if you have any problems post them and i will answer ASAP pms are excepted

please please do i have to get 75,000 in fireworks all in one game!!

yup unless you get that many points you will not pass remember the key is to consentrate ok hope it helps and vmk is raising the score number so do it now before it becomes 80,000

I'm Having Trouble with this task:"The Jolly Roger is hidden somewhere here find the skull but feel no fear"

Xela424 said:
I'm Having Trouble with this task:"The Jolly Roger is hidden somewhere here find the skull but feel no fear"
it is a gem. It is by the wheale.

To get to the top of Tom Sawyer's Island, go through the Big Thunder Mountain maze.

Where do I get the diver's suit to collect the pearls with??

The quests have to be done in a certain order. You have to complete the diver's quest first in order to get the diving suit.

Now if I can just find nine other really bad fireworks players (or nine willing to be bad) I could win the first autopia quest.:) I actually got up to about 52,000 the other day and nearly fell out of my chair. I must have been in a group of really new people that day! :rotfl2:
Kim (and now if I could buy some more memory to handle all of this new stuff....):)

I am playing one of the quest and it says to catch 10 ghost, well I have played four times now and caught anywhere from 14-30 ghost but the quest will not continue?
Help please

snickerharley said:
I am playing one of the quest and it says to catch 10 ghost, well I have played four times now and caught anywhere from 14-30 ghost but the quest will not continue?
Help please
very common problem i had it too you must have a player that can get you through all 3 rounds without leaving the game unless you pass the 3 rounds with a record of 10 or more ghost you lose i suggest you find a person on fansite to play with you through all 3 round hope this helps

Merdiyah12 said:
very common problem i had it too you must have a player that can get you through all 3 rounds without leaving the game unless you pass the 3 rounds with a record of 10 or more ghost you lose i suggest you find a person on fansite to play with you through all 3 round hope this helps

Also, the ghosts that the game counts when you "spray" your opponents do NOT count in the quest. This is key as it will definitely account for you not advancing.

Merdiyah12, I hope you do not mind my popping in the help! (Please let me know if you do...) Just trying to help as well.

Pixieshouse said:
I have the diving pin, but not the suit. Do I need to do another quest to get the suit?

I had trouble with this, too (I just completed the quest a few hours ago). When you complete the quest and get the pin you'll have to "equip" it from your inventory. Click on the little chair icon, go to "Pins" and find the Atlantis pin. Click on it, then click "Wear".

From then on, when you want to dive just type "Dive!" in the dialogue line and you'll equip the diving suit.

hth!

I am having the same problem with the jolly rodger thing too, but do you mean the gems in the cart near the cave? I tried that and it didn't work.

Ultima Blade said:
I am having the same problem with the jolly rodger thing too, but do you mean the gems in the cart near the cave? I tried that and it didn't work.

No, when the quest clue appears, you should also see a skull appear (it is brownish-grey on my screen) I just walk near it and try to double click on it and I get credit for it.

I personally am having trouble with the last stage of this quest, but I can't remember the clue. I hope I can finish it tomorrow. Any hints? Also, is lumiere's lamp the only treasure from the grotto that you can buy to satisfy that part of the quest? Thank you for this thread!

I have my pin! Thank you!

Why is there a delay between the time you can use your suit (decompression?)? Is there any way to avoid it going between the grotto and the sunken ship? Thanks again!

dash said:
I have my pin! Thank you!

Why is there a delay between the time you can use your suit (decompression?)? Is there any way to avoid it going between the grotto and the sunken ship? Thanks again!
You have to come out of the grotto and wait before you click on next task so that when you go to sunken ship you can go right in and it doesn't run your task timer out.

PS All of the magic has a wait time between uses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter