DIY or recommendations for ABD-esque Stonehenge Bath escape?

TravelJunkieHubby

Mouseketeer
We are taking a Disney cruise this summer from Barcelona to Southampton. We are scheduled to do the Barcelona ABD escape before the cruise but have a day after the cruise finishes in Southampton before flying back to the US. We are interested in seeing Stonehenge and Bath - I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on an itinerary or, even better, a tour company to pick us up from the Southampton cruise terminal, take our family of 4 to see these sites (ABD style would be great), and bring us to a hotel near Heathrow?

I've used some tour companies for day trips to Stonehenge and that area from London, but never from Southampton. You might want to also post this on the DCL Forum, and see if anyone there has toured from the cruise terminal.

Sayhello

We are doing a DCL cruise that disembarks in Southampton. I booked through a company called International Friends - they are picking us up at the cruise port in Southampton, taking us to Stonehenge for two hours (I needed to purchase the tickets on my own) and then driving us to Heathrow for our flight. Perhaps reach out to them to see if they can accommodate? They will not be guiding us on our Stonehenge tour (we will just look at the site on our own), but they are providing the transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter