• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL 50th Anniversary CD Set

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
From Laughingplace.com:
Randy Thornton, Grammy Award winning producer for Walt Disney Records, has announced that he is in the process of producing a Disneyland 50th Anniversary recording set. He stated that the plans call for six CDs. The recordings would be drawn from a variety of vintage sources, newly cleaned and remastered. Among the attractions planned for inclusion are such favorites as "The Country Bear Jamboree," "Carousel of Progress," "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln," "The Enchanted Tiki Room," and "Adventure Thru Inner Space." Thornton made the announcement on Sunday, May 16, at the Walt Disney Art Classics event at the Disneyland Hotel.

I'll take two please. One for the house and the other for my car. Maybe I should get one more for DH car too. And my DM and DF.

I'm going to be poor.

Happy Thoughts to all,

mt2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter